5.0 out of 5 stars Great Family Movie
Published on March 7, 2002 by katie

3.0 out of 5 stars The Little Rascals
The moves was OK. I guess I would had like it better if it was the old version and not the modern one.
Published 10 months ago by rc_cemeteryman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Family Movie, March 7, 2002
katie (new jersey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Little Rascals (DVD)
This movie is a great family film. The kids were absoulutely spectacular. I first saw this movie when I was about the same age as most of the kids in the movie when it came out, and I must tell you, I'm fourteen years old and I'm lost without it. (our movie was lent to someone and never came back)even when I'm twenty, I'll still love it. Porky and Buckwheat had some great moments:"We Got A Dollar", "I've Got Two Pickles," or when they tell Darla the "love" poem from Alfalfa. (I still remember it: Dear Darla, I hate your stinkin' guts. You make me vomit. Your scum between my toes. Love, Alfalfa.) It's a great movie!

5.0 out of 5 stars aww what a cute movie!., August 17, 2005
A Kid's Review
This review is from: The Little Rascals (DVD)
i love this movie! its so funny and cute!all the kids who acted in the movie did a very good job this movie was entertaining and very funny and for all those haters who say its not like the 1940's so what!? not every remake of a movie has to be exacly like the series!!!! anyways as for my opinion i really liked it i can watch this movie over and over and the same jokes would still be funny this was such a cute movie! i loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wounderful Kids Movie!, April 18, 2003
This review is from: Little Rascals [VHS] (VHS Tape)
This is just the best movie! IT has a lot of spots that I just could not stop laughing it was that good!=S If you have ever seen the old ones, this is just as sweet. This is just one of the movie that I would tell ANYONE to see, its not a PG-13 movie but that dose not mean that its bad! Its a family movie for all ages. I can't tell you about it because it would make the movie not as good but you have got to see it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Rules !!!, August 4, 2005
This review is from: The Little Rascals (DVD)
When I saw this movie for the very first time you wouldn't believed how entertained I am. The minute I saw it I wanna own it but I don't know how. Right now, I couldn't imagined my surprised the minute I received it in the mail. I couldn't believed that I own one of the best movie so far for kids, that when I will do have kids(hoping)of my own in the future they're gonna be able to watched it and enjoyed the way I enjoyed it growing up. It brings back alot of childhood memories that I will treasured forever that I wouldn't trade for anything else in the world. HATS OFF !!! to Alfalfa, Spanky, Stymie, Buckwheat, Uh-uh, Porky, Darla, & with the rest of the gangs. A must own movie for everybody to enjoy !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars It always makes me laugh., April 14, 2004
This review is from: Little Rascals [VHS] (VHS Tape)
I've loved this movie since I was...very young, I can't think of the exact age. But the point is that I loved it then and I still love it now. It's got a very innocent and yet humorous plot about a group of friends who are part of the "He-Man Womun Haters Club," but the club is in jeopardy when one of the members, Alfalfa, falls in love with Darla. Things get even worse when a rich kid by the name of Waldo moves to town and steals Darla's affections. It leads to a very funny string of events all leading up to the big race to win a much-sought-after trophy. Great for all ages.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, Innocent Fun For All Ages, June 19, 2000
This review is from: Little Rascals [VHS] (VHS Tape)
This was a very cute movie! The story of the rascals, Spanky, Alfalfa, and the rest of the gang are members of the He-Man Woman Hater's Club. Alfalfa threatens their existence when he falls for Darla. The gang faults him when their clubhouse burns down and their go-kart (needed to win money to rebuild the clubhouse) is stolen by a couple of bullies. Alfalfa watches as a rich kid sweeks Darla away. How will it end? Very cute and funny. Well acted too.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Little Rascals For a New Generation!, November 30, 2012
This review is from: The Little Rascals (DVD)
The Little Rascals is a 1994 family-comedy feature film directed by Penelope Spheeris(Wayne's World, The Beverly Hillbillies)that is based on the classic and legendary 1937-1944 MGM/Hal Roach Little Rascals/Our Gang movie shorts. In this remake, the Rascals are members of the He-Man Womun Haterz Club and they are mortified to find out that Alfalfa is breaking the rules by being a sweetheart to Darla. However, they have new troubles that are abound as their arch-bullies Butch and Woim are planning to steal the Rascals' prize go-kart and Alfalfa has a new rival in Waldo, who is vying to win Darla's heart. The celebrity cameos by Whoopi Goldberg(Theodore Rex, The View), Reba McEntire(Reba, Tremors), Darryl Hannah(Splash, Kill Bill), George Wendt(Cheers), Mel Brooks(Blazing Saddles), and the laughing stock of the Republican Party, reality TV trainwreck Donald Trump(The Apprentice)was one the highlights of the movie. Spheeris does a wonderful job casting young child actors, most of them new to acting. And to have them resemble to the original Rascals was pure genius. The Little Rascals is the one film both kids and parents will enjoy! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this movie!!!, May 17, 2011
A Kid's Review
This review is from: The Little Rascals (DVD)
This movie is so good,how they try to get wood to build their new tree house, how they listen to the girl and boy talk,(you will have to watch the movie to get that), and how they they win the race with the tip of hair.it's just so funny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun for Kids of All Ages., June 11, 2007
This review is from: The Little Rascals (DVD)
OK, yes, its a great movie for kids, but I think its even better for adults. Like all the great, classic "kids" humor (vintage Disney, Hanna-Barbera, Sponge Bob, etc.), its really targeted for adults, or at least I believe, you have to be an adult to get all of the fantastic humor.

This movie reminded me of my own kids at their funniest. The attitude seemed perfect. For this, I'm not sure who to credit other than Penelope Spheeris, but all of the kids acting in this movie seemed relaxed, fun-loving, and outrageously humorous. Not to take anything away form the "mature" actors - There were some fantasic cameos including Mel Brooks, Reba McEntire, Whoopi Goldberg, Darryl Hanna, George Wendt, and many others.

"If you were my children, I'd punish you."
"If we were your children, we'd punish ourselves."

"What is your bank account number?"
"Seven."
"Seven?"
"Four?"

"Quick! Call 911."
"But I don't know the number."
"Me neither."

When your kids aren't around, take it out, watch it yourself, and have a good laugh.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great movie for kids, January 10, 2006
This review is from: The Little Rascals (DVD)
The Little Rascals (1994), *****, starring Travis Tedford, Kevin Jamal Woods, Jordan Warkol, Zachary Mabry, Ross Bagley.

I first saw this movie on the exclusive Starz On Demand service that came with Comcast Cable. I love the Little Rascals and that is my main reason for watching it again and again. In the movie, I love how there's every main movie genre--excluding science-fiction and fantasy and animation. There's romance when Alfalfa (Bug Hall) woos his words of love to his young soulmate Darla (Brittany Ashton Holmes). There's drama when Waldo interferes in the budding, inseparable relationship between Alfalfa and Darla. There's comedy when Alfalfa goes about half-naked when he undresses from the ballerina costume and when Butch (Sam Saletta) and Woim (Blake Jeremy Collins). There's plenty of action during the cross-city go-kart race. That's the best part of the whole movie. I recommend this film for male and female, young and old. There's everything for everybody.

The Little Rascals
The Little Rascals by Penelope Spheeris (DVD - 2004)
$9.99 $5.00