5.0 out of 5 stars Great Family Movie
Published on March 7, 2002 by katie

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch the language....please!
Published 3 months ago by judy rogers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Family Movie, March 7, 2002
katie (new jersey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Little Rascals (DVD)
This movie is a great family film. The kids were absoulutely spectacular. I first saw this movie when I was about the same age as most of the kids in the movie when it came out, and I must tell you, I'm fourteen years old and I'm lost without it. (our movie was lent to someone and never came back)even when I'm twenty, I'll still love it. Porky and Buckwheat had some great moments:"We Got A Dollar", "I've Got Two Pickles," or when they tell Darla the "love" poem from Alfalfa. (I still remember it: Dear Darla, I hate your stinkin' guts. You make me vomit. Your scum between my toes. Love, Alfalfa.) It's a great movie!

5.0 out of 5 stars aww what a cute movie!., August 17, 2005
This review is from: The Little Rascals (DVD)
i love this movie! its so funny and cute!all the kids who acted in the movie did a very good job this movie was entertaining and very funny and for all those haters who say its not like the 1940's so what!? not every remake of a movie has to be exacly like the series!!!! anyways as for my opinion i really liked it i can watch this movie over and over and the same jokes would still be funny this was such a cute movie! i loved it!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wounderful Kids Movie!, April 18, 2003
This review is from: Little Rascals [VHS] (VHS Tape)
This is just the best movie! IT has a lot of spots that I just could not stop laughing it was that good!=S If you have ever seen the old ones, this is just as sweet. This is just one of the movie that I would tell ANYONE to see, its not a PG-13 movie but that dose not mean that its bad! Its a family movie for all ages. I can't tell you about it because it would make the movie not as good but you have got to see it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comically Classic, brillantly Bright, 1994 Little Rascals, February 22, 2003
This review is from: Little Rascals [VHS] (VHS Tape)
This was a sweet, laugh-out-loud funny movie, good for all ages, this is an updated verison of those irresistable "Our Gang" sit comes. It is definetly worth your time in watching, the closest swear word is "Suck" so its good for children to watch and its an energetic fun blast to watch!~

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the original, but great nonetheless, June 11, 2003
This review is from: Little Rascals [VHS] (VHS Tape)
This remake of the classic Little Rascals leaves something to be desired. How could it not? The original Little Rascals provided some of the most entertaining moments ever filmed. There is no way this one would be able to live up to the original. That having been said, this movie was very good. It is a great family movie, with many reworked classic moments (like the He-Man Woman Haters Club) as well as some new material. The casting for this movie was great, and the celebrity cameos add to the fun. It is hard to find a good, enjoyable family movie, but the new Little Rascals certainly deserves a place amongst family favorites.

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch the language....please!, December 27, 2013
This review is from: The Little Rascals (DVD)
I related to the "old little rascals" from years ago. This seemed like a great gift for the grand kids. And no I did not preview it...I just assumed. The movie has more sophisticated daring schemes and scenes and was in my opinion created for adults as well as kids to watch and enjoy. Perhaps older children say 9-10 years and up would be able to enjoy the humor without copying the behaviors and language. My little cherubs soaked it up and spewed it out over and over. This film lacks some guidelines for appropriateness and is better not shown to a younger age group.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids Rules !!!, August 4, 2005
This review is from: The Little Rascals (DVD)
When I saw this movie for the very first time you wouldn't believed how entertained I am. The minute I saw it I wanna own it but I don't know how. Right now, I couldn't imagined my surprised the minute I received it in the mail. I couldn't believed that I own one of the best movie so far for kids, that when I will do have kids(hoping)of my own in the future they're gonna be able to watched it and enjoyed the way I enjoyed it growing up. It brings back alot of childhood memories that I will treasured forever that I wouldn't trade for anything else in the world. HATS OFF !!! to Alfalfa, Spanky, Stymie, Buckwheat, Uh-uh, Porky, Darla, & with the rest of the gangs. A must own movie for everybody to enjoy !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars It always makes me laugh., April 14, 2004
This review is from: Little Rascals [VHS] (VHS Tape)
I've loved this movie since I was...very young, I can't think of the exact age. But the point is that I loved it then and I still love it now. It's got a very innocent and yet humorous plot about a group of friends who are part of the "He-Man Womun Haters Club," but the club is in jeopardy when one of the members, Alfalfa, falls in love with Darla. Things get even worse when a rich kid by the name of Waldo moves to town and steals Darla's affections. It leads to a very funny string of events all leading up to the big race to win a much-sought-after trophy. Great for all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Little Rascals For a New Generation!, November 30, 2012
This review is from: The Little Rascals (DVD)
The Little Rascals is a 1994 family-comedy feature film directed by Penelope Spheeris(Wayne's World, The Beverly Hillbillies)that is based on the classic and legendary 1937-1944 MGM/Hal Roach Little Rascals/Our Gang movie shorts. In this remake, the Rascals are members of the He-Man Womun Haterz Club and they are mortified to find out that Alfalfa is breaking the rules by being a sweetheart to Darla. However, they have new troubles that are abound as their arch-bullies Butch and Woim are planning to steal the Rascals' prize go-kart and Alfalfa has a new rival in Waldo, who is vying to win Darla's heart. The celebrity cameos by Whoopi Goldberg(Theodore Rex, The View), Reba McEntire(Reba, Tremors), Darryl Hannah(Splash, Kill Bill), George Wendt(Cheers), and the laughing stock of the Republican Party, reality TV trainwreck Donald Trump(The Apprentice)was one the highlights of the movie. Spheeris does a wonderful job casting young child actors, most of them new to acting. And to have them resemble to the original Rascals was pure genius. The Little Rascals is the one film both kids and parents will enjoy! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this movie!!!, May 17, 2011
This review is from: The Little Rascals (DVD)
This movie is so good,how they try to get wood to build their new tree house, how they listen to the girl and boy talk,(you will have to watch the movie to get that), and how they they win the race with the tip of hair.it's just so funny!

ARRAY(0x9ef022b8)

The Little Rascals
The Little Rascals by Penelope Spheeris (DVD - 2004)
$9.99 $5.00