Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on November 20, 2009
This is a very sweet story with which many little kids (especially ones with big brothers and sisters!) can identify. The book is about Mini, a pilgrim who wants to help. But everyone is too busy or she's too little to help with any chores. What makes this book unique is the setting. She's wanting to help stack wood and mend dresses and bake bread... all of these activities can lead to great questions/discussions about early Americans. So cute!
VINE VOICEon November 27, 2011
My preschoolers at Story Time loved this book. Naturally, they could relate to the Littlest Pilgrim, Mini (how appropriate!) because how many times during a preschooler's day are they told that they are "too little to help" and to go play elsewhere. Our little Mini does this on Thanksgiving Day, going from place to place, person to person, until finally, she finds someone that doesn't tell her she's too tiny! Mini is just the perfect size to make a special friend, even though her brand new tiny friend doesn't speak English like Mini....it doesn't matter because they speak the language of love and kindness. What a sweet book! It's definitely on my list to read next Thanksgiving at work.
on November 5, 2011
This book is absolutely adorable! We have read it every night for the past week. It isn't too long, but it isn't too short either. The illustrations are simple and classic. Definitely one of our faves!
on December 13, 2012
Adorable story about a little girl trying to help but is repeatedly told she is too little to do the normal chores her other family members do. Her tenacity leads her to a happy ending. The children found this book relatable and were enthralled by it.
on November 7, 2012
My 4-yr-old daughter loves this book! It's got a very cute story and the illustrations are captivating. It's been a great story at this house, since books about Thanksgiving aren't as plentiful as the other holidays.
on February 18, 2013
I am a preschool teacher and I purchased this to read to my students on Pilgrim day. It is a nice story.
on July 3, 2015
These books are just not my favorite. I find it just a little sad everyone kind of ignores her. And in the end...she finds a friend so it ends well I suppose. My son doesn't really like it either.
on December 28, 2015
Cute story about a little pilgrim girl who just wants to help but is too little to help with of the chores. Good message that she is not too little to help make a friend.
on December 8, 2013
I read such good reviews of this book and was excited when I finally found it for a good price.
The story is sweet and simple and my Kindergartners enjoyed it.
on April 7, 2015
This book is adorable. It did not arrive in the promised window and I was unable to use with my class for Thanksgiving as it arrived late.