Sister Wives 7 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Announcement A nervous Robyn finally announces her new pregnancy to the family. How will everyone react to her big news? Meanwhile, the older teens discontent over their new life starts to bubble to the surface.
2. Teen Sex Talk Kody and his wives, Christine and Janelle, experiment with working in real estate. Meanwhile, the teens are going out with new friends in Las Vegas -- and the conversation turns towards dating. Finally, Robyn and Kody receive a scare.
3. 4 Houses, 4 Relationships After finding out Robyn's been spotting, she and Kody rush to see their midwife to find out what's wrong. Will their worst nightmare become a reality? Later, the wives are on a mission to make over one room in each house.
4. The 4 Lives of Kody Brown We follow Kody through four days of his astonishing life, moving each day to the house of a different wife. Hear how his family and relationships with his wives has changed since the move. Plus, we finally learn the sex of Robyn and Kody's baby.
5. Defending Polygamy Kody and his wives finally return to his hometown for the first time as open polygamists. How will his childhood friends receive him? Later, after revealing the sex of the baby, Robyn and Kody finally decide to announce the name.
6. The Wives Diet Woes The sisters open up about an issue that has bothered all of them -- their weight! Watch the sisters speak candidly about their battle with the bulge and see their attempts to the shed pounds as they they make their way to a gym for a body fat analaysis.
7. July 4th Rebellion Christine's daughter, Ysabel, and Robyn's daughter, Breanna, are moving out -- to Meri's house. But will Meri be in over her head having them temporarily under her roof? Then, the Browns are off for some camping fun, but the teens have different…
8. Another Wife When another couple from the Browns' church in Utah comes to visit, the conversation turns to polygamy. How will the Browns respond to questions surrounding courting another wife and dealing with jealousy? What advice will they offer to ensure success?
9. College-Bound Browns The Brown family nervously accepts an invitation from a religious professor to talk to her students in Boston. Anxious about the question they will face, how will they respond? Meanwhile, the older teens tag along to visit some of Boston's best colleges.
10. Sister Wives on the Strip The Sister Wives get makeovers and head to the strip for a night on the town while Kody stays home to babysit all the kids. How will they react when they come face to face with all the "adult" entertainment Vegas has to offer?
11. Kody Climbs Into the Ring Kody heads for the Vegas strip for a guy's night out on the town, testing his wrestling skills against a mixed martial arts fighter and answering his friends' questions about his lifestyle. Meanwhile, the wives help setup Robyn's new nursery.
12. Sisters' Special Delivery The Sister Wives are buzzing with excitement as Robyn's first contractions finally kick in. But not everyone is happy about it. The emotion builds as each of the Browns face their true feelings about Robyn's family becoming their own.
13. Sister Wives Special NBC's Natalie Morales sits down with the Browns from TLC's smash hit "Sister Wives" for a candid discussion about love, marriage, jealousy and what the future may hold.
Good Family. It's interesting to see how they live the Life and the Faith they believe in, staying true to their principles.Published 3 months ago by Job Hou-Seye
I love this show the girls are amazing and it really has opened my eyes to polygamy and the ups and downs of it. They are so entertainingPublished 7 months ago by MindyB
don't spend money on this stupid show. This is money maker so these ladies don't have to work while each lives in a brand new 5/6 bedroom home in Las Vegas. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Robin Brockman
I love Sister wives a different look at multiple marriages and relationships they can handle it but they have their moments but try to work through it all it not only work for the... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Tanesha L. Barkley
This is a wonderful show. It's very interesting to see how they make it work. I still can't figure out how they can make it financially, but all in all, they seem like very... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Amazon Customer
I feel like Kody and his wives are my "friends". I love that they are so candid on the show. Their struggles, their joys...we get to see it all. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Rebecca
I love this show so much! I've seen every episode. This show is so positive and it really does open your mind even if you aren't for that life style. Read morePublished 11 months ago by JCruea10
The issues of weight loss, body image, self-worth and value placed on appearances in this show was devastating. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Michelle (Michy) Devon