Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Format: DVDChange

on February 17, 2010
Remembered this movie from way back when and re-lived it all when I saw it again. We had a birthday party for our pastor who just turned 60 so I bought this movie as it was from that era then we showed it at his party where there were around 250 attending. This was a highlight of the evening for most if not all. Totally clean, totally fun.
on August 13, 2003
Dean Jones is a classic himself! This is one of the classic Disney films in which you don't have to worry if they'll be anything you don't want your kids to see. These days Disney gets a little edgy with kid's movies. The Love Bug is so funny - the kids may not get all of the dry humor, but it is one to keep watching for a long time.
on July 15, 2012
Dean Jones, Michelle Lee, Buddy Hacket, at their best. You want this one in your library. Funny, emotional, a tear jerker, but it all ends up a winner. What a classic. My special needs class viewed this one and wanted to see it again, and again. Of course we couldn't, but when it was put to a vote, it was #1. You'll love it.
on June 19, 2002
definetely this is the best disney movie ever made. when i was a kid my parents took me and my sister to see this in the drive-in back in 1969.i was only six and my sister was four. everything about this movie is cool the music also went great with this disney classic.the stunts, the cast, the music, its all great.
on January 17, 2012
In an effort to break my niece's princess fascination, I put this in the machine and she loved it. it's classic Disney from when I was younger and it holds up to the test of time. Humor without mean spirited slapstick and the good guys win in the end. All without 3D animation and a pop music soundtrack.
on November 28, 2011
If you haven't seen this movie, you have missed one of the most satisfying and warm films for all ages. A wonderful and joyful story. Warm and mellow and starring Herbie and his wonderful friends Buddy Hackett and Dean Jones. This film caused everyone to fall in love with the VW bug.
on September 21, 2010
This movie is a cute one to have for any Herbie lover. Although, I do have to say, the more recent movies like 'Fully Loaded' have Herbie show a lot more personality, which makes it easier for younger children to fall in love with him. Either way, this is still a Disney classic.
VINE VOICEon November 15, 2015
Each Friday we have "Pizza and Movie" night at our house. Movies like this are both fun for our five-year-old and for us adults (in our 60's). The Love Bug started a series of Herbie movies which we are sure to watch in order.

This is a fun movie for kids.
on August 20, 2013
So i got this movie for around $8.00 and it said very god in the description but when i got the move and tried to play it the video would cut in and out. Am very sure seller sold me a "very used/bad video." The rest of it plays fine and brings back memories.
on July 25, 2007
The best and enduring part of this movie is seeing Herbie himself after so many years - and - Dean Jones returning as Jim Douglas. It seems weird to say there is chemistry between a man and a car but Herbie and Jim have it!!! Thanks Disney, for the memories.