5.0 out of 5 stars Discover Your Teen's Love Language | ThisMomsDelight.com
I've discovered another great resource on parenting teens!

As I read about each of the five love languages, I didn't feel that I knew my kiddos very well. I saw bits and pieces of my kiddos in each of the languages described. As I continued reading, the author gave instruction on how to discover a child's main love language. I think my son leans most toward...
Published on August 20, 2010 by Tami Q.

2.0 out of 5 stars fair
Talked to much about kids who are having problems. Would have liked some positive teenagers and what they need in their particular time in their life
Published 12 months ago by Beth Walters

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to know, February 11, 2014
this book was easy to read and packed with practical guidance. It has been a blessing for our family. It was great!

4.0 out of 5 stars recommended read, January 28, 2014
Already recommended to parents of teenagers! Gives you a different you way to associate with your kids. Helps you see things from a teens perspective

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought as gift, January 28, 2014
This review is from: The 5 Love Languages of Teenagers New Edition: The Secret to Loving Teens Effectively (Paperback)
Seems to like it, very informative and helpful. Great gift idea for parents of troubled teens too. I would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical advice, January 28, 2014
Practical advice for trying to connect to your teen. Very similar to the original book - also good and practical.

5.0 out of 5 stars angelgirl, January 26, 2014
J. Schmidt (Washington state) - See all my reviews
This is wonderfully insightful - haven't finished it yet, but have been very impressed with what I've read about the first 3 love languages. Recommended it to both of my adult children.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must read, January 18, 2014
Great book for anyone married or considering marriage. This book will help restart the fire. Just a great book overall

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for parents of teens, December 9, 2013
TLBlock (Metro Detroit) - See all my reviews
Such a great book to understand what your teen is feeling and how to react to them. How to love them the way they personally understand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hopefully helpfil, November 24, 2013
Book is on very good shape, bought to try and figure out my teenage grandchildren and see what I can do to help them.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's Great!!!, November 15, 2013
It is a wonderful book and easy to read. I appreciate the advice given and plan to refer to it in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars good price for book, November 11, 2013
pretty good book. Haven't finished reading it but overall shows you the different kind of love teenagers need. It pretty much tell's you the kind of love you should use for the specific problem behavior the child is displaying which is pretty useful in my opinion.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 47 | Next ›