5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy - a gentle and simple introduction to Tarot reading
I must admit I bought this pack on a whim when a local bookseller was having a clearance sale. I had always been a little bit curious about Tarot cards, but had never used them before or even had a reading.
Published on June 29, 1998 by Richard Catto (rrc@new.co.za)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very good to me
If you are a beginner this might be alright to you, but for me it was rather dull. The cards are very pretty, but the book itself did not seem to be what I was looking for.
Published on January 31, 2002

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy - a gentle and simple introduction to Tarot reading, June 29, 1998
This review is from: The Love Tarot: Uses the Power of the Mystic Deck to Guide You in Love, Romance and Sex (Hardcover)
Sarah Bartlett's booklet and the beautifully illustrated cards are a joy to use. They are fun to use and a gentle introduction to using Tarot cards to assess your present and divine your future. I was surprised to see that they actually work! (I was a bit of a sceptic.) I even tried them on my brother (who is a total sceptic). He rushed his reading, selecting cards without much thought or contemplation, and yet the cards he picked tied in with his current situation and the question he asked. (I think they showed more than he was prepared to admit...)
In a very short period of time, I got up to speed on using the simple four card spread and also the mystic seven spread. My wife and I have asked very specific questions of them, and been amazed at how accurately the cards showed our current feelings, challenges and glimpsed the future.
I would recommend them to anyone who has grown bored of reading generalised astrology readings in the popular press, and would like something more personal and fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Package for More Experienced Card Reader, February 2, 2003
The gorgeous cards in this deck of "Love Tarot" cards convey the meaning of traditional tarot with an interesting blend of Victorian and New Age styles. The twenty-two cards included in this deck are known as the Major Arcana, or the face-cards, of the tarot. A sturdy box holds both the book and cards so they can easily be stored and transported. The slender book that accompanies these cards whets the reader's appetite to learn more, while providing only the most basic interpretation of the significance of the card. Because the book does not provide tremendous detail on the meaning of the cards, this deck is better suited for people who are already somewhat familiar with the reading tarot cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite tarot decks., November 21, 1999
This is a really beutiful deck, which I find easy to use. The card box is a big plus - in contrast to other decks, it's strong and protects the book and cards well.
I like to give this deck as a gift to interested friends on account of it's beuty, simplicity, answering 90% of the questions, and it's low price in Israel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Tarot`s readings are good/Visionary Prophet Daniel, September 18, 2007
This kit fits dimensionally in most storage places. This kit can be used by a professional,journeyman,apprentice,or beginner to perform accurate readings with the 22 card major arcana cards;however the relationship spread required a 78 deck for a reading which I used a full Lombardy deck which worked very well as I used Sarah~s major arcana readings and the Rider- Waite on court/pip cards. That worked OK! That~s why I recommend it highly....

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very good to me, January 31, 2002
By A Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars The Love Tarot Is Extremely helpful in matters of the heart., May 5, 2001
"jeffs36" (Maryland Heights, MO United States) - See all my reviews
This is one of the best kind of Tarot Cards - EASY TO READ!! It is easy to figure out these cards - it is a good way to learn the Major Arcana in most decks of tarot cards. These cards are down - to - earth, in my opinion. Easy for the beginner!!

Used & New from: $13.00