Instant Mom 3 Seasons 2013
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Stephanie trades in cosmos for carpools when she marries an older man with three kids. Her new role of full-time stepmom is challenging as she struggles to maintain some sense of her fun-loving, slightly irresponsible self.
2. The Lying Game Stephanie tells James that lying is OK if it makes someone's day better, which leads him to tell a huge lie. When everyone is called to the principal's office, the family must find a balance between honesty and shading the truth
3. Harp & Soul Stephanie's determined to bond with the kids and uses her love of music to do it. But by forcing them to take up an instrument against their will, Stephanie learns a very public and embarrassing lesson in parenting.
4. Forty-Two Inches of Pure Evil Aaron's being given a hard time at school, and when Stephanie tries to intervene, she makes matters worse. Gabby's trying out for cheerleading and Maggie volunteers to coach her, but comes off more like a drill sergeant.
5. Not a Date Gabby gets asked out by a boy, and she wants to go, but Charlie doesn't want her to date until she's 16. Maggie backs him up, but Gabby sneakily gleans advice from Stephanie on how to get around the rule.
6. Rock Mom Stephanie doesn't get carded at a club and is feeling old. When she escorts Gabby to a lead singer audition for a rock band and instead lands the gig, she sees it as the pick me up she needs, but Gabby doesn't share the feeling.
7. Dances With She-Wolves Stephanie attempts to get more involved by participating on the parents dance committee at James' school only to find the other mothers mean and unwelcoming to the too pretty, too excited, binder-ready Stephanie.
8. In Blog We Trust Stephanie seeks parenting advice by starting an anonymous blog and receives helpful tips until she discovers that the "helpful" users are the kids living under her roof, who have an agenda of their own.
9. The Gift of the Maggies Stephanie surprises the family with a visit from her dad at Christmas, but she's the one surprised by Maggie's unexpected reaction to his arrival. The kids are excited because they think another grandparent means more presents.
10. Staycation Stephanie plans the family vacation she never had, but when they're snowed in - Stephanie's dream turns into a staycation as the rest of the Phillips family tries to plot their escape from her endless home "cruise" activities.
11. Babysit This Charlie is the speaker at a big event when the sitter cancels so a desperate Stephanie leaves Gabby in charge against his wishes. As the kids try to survive each other at home, an upset Charlie may not make it thru his speech.
12. Dine Hard Stephanie and the kids make the wrong impression when Charlie invites his boss to meet her for the first time.
13. True Romance Aaron confuses Charlie's Valentine's advice and gives Sam all of Stephanie's jewelry. When Stephanie tries to get it back, Sam's eccentric Grandma refuses to return it. A dateless Gabby turns her attention to tormenting James.
|Genres||Drama, Comedy, Kids & Family|
|Starring||Tia Mowry-Hardrict, Michael Boatman|
|Supporting actors||Sheryl Lee Ralph, Sydney Park, Tylen Jacob Williams, Damarr Calhoun, Melinda Chilton, Sarah Domin, Chris Pentzell, John Rubinstein|
|Producers||Chris Arrington, Maile Gerken, Howard Michael Gould, Regina Y. Hicks, Aaron Kaplan, Lori Kirkland Baker, Shawn Kostanian, Russ Woody|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I love this show it is very entertaining for the whole family. I came across the show while at home on vacation..I love it, even my daughter who is in her twenties love it..... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Lisa McIntyre
I absolutely love this show. The writing is excellent. The acting is excellent. I laugh so much when I watch Instant Mom. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Fuzzy Wuzzy