Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Machine of Doom (Skylanders Universe)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 9, 2012
This is a gift for my Grandson who eats,sleeps and drinks Skylanders.He is an avid reader so I know he will love it. I have already ordered other Skylander books because I know he will have fun reading about them
on December 5, 2012
I purchases this for my nephew's 8th birthday. It's hard finding a book for boys that don't want to read. This did the trick. It might not be the book his mom would chose, but at least he was reading. :)
on September 12, 2012
My son does not like to read, so it's a hunting mission, getting him to be interested in a book. He likes skylanders, and his comment on this book was, "I've never seen anything like it!" And that is alot coming from him. Unfortunately its not a very teen geared book, its more for the age right before. However, still a great idea. They took the video game characters and now they are talking in a skylander adventure book . My very difficult son loves it. I hope more come out, rather than the sticker books .... etc...
on January 22, 2013
It's a nice chapter book for kids getting into reading at a higher level (so, more than just a few sentences on a page). It has fun pictures scattered throughout the text and is a good way to incorporate what kids love with learning important learning skills.
on March 21, 2013
mmm mmmm mmm mm mm mm mm mm mm mm mmmm mm mm mm mm
I think it's anoying that one can't leave a 5 word review on a product on amazon. Skylanders are a great game per my kids.
on June 12, 2014
My son is 7 and loves the Skylander chapter books. He enjoys reading them and I love that he wants to read. He has read almost all of them and after finishing this one already has the next one picked out that he wants.
on March 15, 2013
so cool! i hope you come out with more! i play my kindleon a breathing treatment and read skyladers! best book of my life
on October 12, 2012
My son loves the Skylanders game and he loved this book. The only reason we didnt give it 5 stars is it seemed too short. we tried to stretch the 13 chapters out over the week. If he had his way we would have read it all in one night. It had some pictures in it which my boys liked and it had some humor in it making it fun to read.
on November 15, 2012
My son generally reads only under duress but he genuinely enjoyed this book. It was well-written, used alliteration, and had lots of great vocabulary, unlike some books that are tied in with merchandising characters. I hope there will be many more in this series as well written as this.
on February 4, 2013
I chose this rating I love skylanders so much. What I liked about this book is that the skylanders defeated the Machine of Doom and kaos. I would recommend this book to people who like skylanders and adventure.