5.0 out of 5 stars DVD Details For An Impressive Set That Advocates Active Learning And Parental Involvement
For four fact filled seasons from 1994 to 1998, "The Magic School Bus" paved the way for kids to believe that science was cool. As the television landscape continues to devolve, it's refreshing to see the Bus resurface in this Complete Series collection. Charming and educational, this animated delight is comprised of 52 thirty minute episodes. Ms. Frizzle (voiced by...
Published on August 17, 2012 by K. Harris

1.0 out of 5 stars Not captioned or subtitled!
FYI: Unlike the television broadcast and the individual DVDs you can purchase - the DVDs in this set do NOT have any closed captioning or subtitles so the material is inaccessible to children with hearing loss. We were so disappointed.
Published on November 15, 2012 by TC Smutny

‹ Previous | 15 6 765 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars enjoyed and still enjoy watching the Magic School bus, November 3, 2014
This review is from: The Magic School Bus: The Complete Series (DVD)
If you haven't already bought the Magic School Bus for your child or children you should. My children, who are now adults, enjoyed and still enjoy watching the Magic School bus. I first bought this edition for my four year old grandson who is now six and because he asks every time it's time for him to go home can he take it with him. I purchased another copy so that he'll have one at my home another for his home. The Magic School Bus is fun, entertaining and educational. Heck, I enjoy watching it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Series, September 3, 2014
This review is from: The Magic School Bus: The Complete Series (DVD)
My 4 yr old loves the Magic School Bus. I'm so glad I bought the complete series. The range of topics they cover is wonderful and its not dumbed down. But rather, its presented in a way that kids can get more out of each episode each time they watch it as they get older. Its also empowering for them to see kids figuring things out, not quickly told the answer and to understand making mistakes is okay and a part of the learning process.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Curriculum Supplement, December 22, 2012
This review is from: The Magic School Bus: The Complete Series (DVD)
I have really enjoyed this, and my students have enjoyed it too. I purchased it to supplement science lessons in my fourth grade classroom. The content ties in nicely to our standards and can be shown before, during or after a science lesson. There is an episode for nearly all major science standards. For fourth grade we have watched the episode on plants, adaptations and we will soon begin a weather unit (and there is an episode on that too).

5.0 out of 5 stars Back in the day when I was young, I'm not a kid anymore. But some days I sit and wish I was a kid again., October 6, 2014
The Magic School Bus: The Complete Series (Color: N/A):
PROS: (1) Product as described
(2) My son loves this cartoon as did I when I was a grom
(3) PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING BECAUSE OF THE QUALITY BUT IT IS THE SAME EXACT QUALITY AS WHEN THE SHOW FIRST AIRED. NO WHERE ON THE BOX OR DESCRIPTION SAID IT WAS DIGITALLY REMASTERED.
CONS: None

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014
Kids love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it. I got it as a "backup" educational ..., July 1, 2014
This review is from: The Magic School Bus: The Complete Series (DVD)
Kids love it. I got it as a "backup" educational video when I was sick of disney, but they clamor for this more than most of our rather extensive disney shows. I hope the reboot is at least as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic School Bus, June 28, 2014
This review is from: The Magic School Bus: The Complete Series (DVD)
This is the best kids educational show ever. It makes learning fun. My kids learn so much from this TV show , now my grandchildren are learning and enjoy the show .

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, June 26, 2014
This review is from: The Magic School Bus: The Complete Series (DVD)
My kids love it. It was a great purchase ! Very educational and entertaining, it gets them excited about learning.

5.0 out of 5 stars thanks!, June 21, 2014
This review is from: The Magic School Bus: The Complete Series (DVD)
Perfect! This was one of the few cartoons that I was pleased to let my child watch.
And now we have it for our grandchildren. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal, June 19, 2014
This review is from: The Magic School Bus: The Complete Series (DVD)
As a teacher I frequently use different episodes! This set makes it very easy to decided which episode matches the topic I am teaching about. The episodes are also much better quality than the free version.

‹ Previous | 15 6 765 | Next ›

The Magic School Bus: The Complete Series
The Magic School Bus: The Complete Series by Charles E. Bastien (DVD - 2012)
$79.95 $46.75