1,152
Format: PaperbackChange
Price:$7.95 + Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on March 6, 2012
Format: Paperback
In The Secret, Rhonda Byrne introduced the reader to the concept of The Law of Attraction. In her latest book, The Magic, she focuses on how gratitude can change our lives; that we will attract all we want when we practice feeling gratitude.

The book begins with a reminder of how we felt magic in life as children; how as adults, we want to be around kids just to feel that magic again. She then explains how we can feel that magic again as adults...

In the Gospel of Matthew in the Holy Scriptures, written over 2000 years ago, there is a cryptic message that has caused confusion...the crux of it is that "whoever has gratitude will be given more and he or she will have abundance."

As in The Law of Attraction, "like attracts like." So, if you are grateful for what's in your life, the law of attraction will attract more of that into your life.

Byrne writes that all the major religions have gratitude at their core...So The Magic is having gratitude in your life.

Having gratitude takes practice, according to Byrne. She advises the reader to practice saying "thank you" and meaning it...that saying a heartfelt thank you will change your life:
Say thank you deliberately and with meaning
The more you say thank you, the more you feel gratitude
The more gratitude you give out, the more abundance you will receive

The Magic is uplifting to read. Will it really completely change your life? It depends...working real gratitude into your life is a good thing. How much it'll change your world depends...I would add that I have a spiritual, not religious background, and gratitude is also central to spirituality. It just makes sense.

As a Feng Shui interior designer who also practices the law of attraction, I would like to suggest some ways to help you be reminded to feel gratitude every day: surround yourself with things in your home that make you feel good and feel grateful to own...keep your home free from clutter, as clutter causes confusion and a muddled mind; place objects with the intent that they will help you attract what you desire. A book I recommend to all my clients that will help you do all of this is HARMONIOUS ENVIRONMENT:BEAUTIFY, DETOXIFY & ENERGIZE YOUR LIFE, YOUR HOME & YOUR PLANET. Trust me; it'll help you attract abundance in your life.

Liked and recommend THE MAGIC....and THE SECRET if you haven't already read it.
1616 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on March 15, 2012
Format: Paperback
I have to say from the outset that I am a big fan of Rhonda Byrne's work; but I'm a fan of it because her books and film have literally transformed my life. Although I was always a naturally happy and optimistic person, now I would describe myself as a joyful person (most of the time! We can't and are not meant to always be joyful). The joy comes from knowing that absolutely nothing is impossible for me and my life, from knowing the power of goodness and love, from knowing that nothing just 'happens' to me, and from knowing that I can affect any change of circumstance that I wish for my own life. Also, The Secret led to my now strong spiritual faith - a knowing that this physical world with its miraculously precise laws is not an accident of evolution, and that there is much more to life, the world, and our place in it than our senses would have us believe.

So, it was no surprise to me that I loved The Magic. It was, though, a surprise to me that I loved it as MUCH as I did and do. In fact, I can confidently say that The Magic is my favorite of Rhonda Byrne's books so far, and, I truly do think, her best book. I also felt that The Power, her most recent book before The Magic, was better than The Secret, so in a way I feel that Rhonda's books are getting better and better.

If you haven't read any of Rhonda Byrne's books, and are wondering whether you should just read The Magic, or all three of her books, I would describe them this way: The Secret is the basic and fundamental work that explains the theory and philosophy of law of attraction, and how to apply it to each area of your life (relationships, health, money, work, etc). If you don't know a lot or anything about law of attraction, I would read The Secret first. If you are already familiar with the concept and application of law of attraction, you could easily jump to The Magic, or read both The Power and The Magic. That said, it is obvious The Magic is written for all people, whether they have ever heard of the law of attraction or not.

The Power takes the law of attraction to a much, much deeper level, and is a more 'spiritual' book than The Secret; it has less of a material world focus than The Secret (less about getting the house, car, job, etc. that you want, and more about love, happiness, and realizing the beauty and meaning of life), and encourages the reader to think beyond the physical world.

The Magic is like the best of The Secret and The Power combined, AND it has something that neither of the other two books have - a day-by-day practical application of the knowledge. There are 28 days of gratitude practices, and collectively they cover every area of your life, targeting the power of law of attraction through gratitude at your health and body (and your feelings about your body), your relationships, your job, your money, your daily life, and any problems or negative situations you might be facing. With every passing day you will feel an ENORMOUS difference in your mood and emotions, you will see a big difference in how your days unfold (they seem so much easier, smoother, and more fun and joyful), and with your changing feelings and attitude you will see each of those areas of your life improving, flourishing, blossoming.

There is no doubt that the practice of gratitude (what The Magic is all about) is the absolute fastest way to a magical, joyful life. It's also, for me, the most natural and enjoyable way of making my life better! I would much prefer to write a gratitude list than visualize something I want to happen. Practicing gratitude just FEELS so good - and the more you do it, the more you want to do it!

I definitely recommend this book. It's another life-changer from Rhonda Byrne.
1414 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Format: PaperbackVerified Purchase
I read at least one self-help book a week for my radio show. Over the past 5 years I've read almost 300 books. There are so many that I have found to be excellent and well worth reading. This one however is, by far, the BEST self-help book I have ever read.

We're here to find joy and give joy. Having said that, it's a whole lot easier to be of joy and bring joy to others when we live from our hearts, live in gratitude and stay positive. Sometimes that's challenging, after all, we are human. It can be accomplished more easily though, when the practices in The Magic become a part of your life.

I followed it precisely. It is NOT hard, it is NOT overly time consuming. As a matter of fact, I incorporated it into my 20 year gratitude practice and found that my life was changing dramatically after only 3, yes, that's right, THREE, days.

Now, I write in my gratitude journal daily and I have not missed a day in 20 years. THIS takes it to a much higher level. I have gained a whole new perspective and clearly, that is what I needed in my life, only I didn't know it until I started doing the practices.

It is so easy to do this practice each and every day. Buy this book knowing that you WILL follow it, each and every day for 28 days. Don't give up. Allow yourself the gift of 28 days of this practice. It is one of the greatest gift you will ever give yourself because it is life altering on every level.

I committed to the practice and did it first thing every single morning with the exception of one. That day, I had no choice but to do the practice in the afternoon and I made sure I did it that day as by noon time, I was already feeling a difference in how the day was going and I was only on day 7. I knew I didn't want to miss a day, I fully committed myself and as I said, it's not a long practice at all, you just need to DO IT.

I feel it's much easier to do this with someone. Two of my friends and I did it - we live far from each other but we'd call each other a few times a week, or, when we noticed something magical happen. By the way, we all noticed that many magical things were happening in our lives and we needed to share the amazement so we were in touch more so than usual.

It is well worth it to buddy up with someone so you won't give up. My two friends both admitted they would have given up because life was getting in the way. For one friend, who is excessively busy with her career, it seemed almost understandable that she would give up. My other friend is retired and said if we were not all doing it together, she too, would have given up. I don't know if I would have or not. I LOVE this practice. It keeps me focused and I opted to do it each morning because it really set a great tone to the day for me. Since we all did it together - we kept each other going, though again, I did not find it hard to keep going.

My career busy friend is a few days behind because things came up and she just did not have the time on those days to do the practice. She did keep going as she really liked it and she was noticing a significant difference in her life.

My retired friend is still doing the practice as well but she read ahead and ended up doing the same practice a few times so she's about 10 days behind. Still, she continues to proceed and she loves it.

You know what? It just doesn't matter if you skip a day, or do some of the practices twice in a row. It really doesn't matter because where you are is where you're meant to be and maybe doing a specific practice more than once is just what you need to do. The important thing to remember is to just keep going until you have done all 28 days.

Amazingly, after two weeks I mentioned to both friends that I loved it so much, I was thinking I would start all over again when I was done. BOTH agreed and told me they, too, had already had that exact same thought.

I finished the 28 days before writing this review and I find I will be starting again only this time, I'll do it a bit differently. I am going to open the book to see what practice I am being guided to do each day. Whatever page I open to, that is the practice I shall do. I believe that way, having gone through the practice in order and in its' entirely once, I may see patterns as to the areas where I need to make improvements. Just my thought about how I can help myself even more.

In all honesty, I was not a great fan of Ms. Byrnes first two books. They were okay but I felt something was missing. THIS IS IT! This is what was missing. The MAGIC was missing.

I would not have purchased this book if it were not for my career friend who also said she would not have picked it up if it had not kept popping up in front of her at the library one day. You know how the Universe provides us with signs, right? She never goes to the library but a friend needed to return books while they were out and so she went in. Apparently, this book showed up a few times in various places in the library. That's not normal. She's aware of signs and decided to go back and look at it. Having done that, she decided she'd go buy the book and then for some reason, I popped into her head and she called to tell me about it. Remember, we do not live near each other. It sounded good to me so I told her I would do it with her and purchased the book through Amazon. I got the book a few days later and then told my retired friend about it. She bought her copy and that's how it all started.

I'm also a little picky about the authors I have on my radio show. I need to not just like the book, I need to see a true value for my listeners as well. Though I have not had Ms. Byrne's on as a guest, I highly recommend this book, The Magic, as THE ONE TO BUY if you are truly looking for life changes. It is indeed transformational and it is NOT at all difficult to incorporate into your daily routine. As a matter of fact, I found a lot of the practices to be FUN, inspiring and eye opening! Seriously, the practice will inspire your creativity. It does take time to do the practice but then anything worthwhile does. Keep in mind though, it really doesn't take a lot of time. Once the habit is formed you will miss it if you don't do it and you will notice a difference in your day to day activities between when you do the practice and when you do not. It truly is amazing and magical how that works.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, I do LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this book! I have found that the magic is everywhere. I only needed to put it into practice properly so I could see the magical changes happening in every area of my life.

Follow the practices in The Magic, it really will transform your life.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE October 1, 2012

You know what they say about making plans in your life? The God of my understanding had something else in mind. I wrote above that I was going to do The Magic a second time only do it differently. That didn't happen. I told a few people about it while I waited for the other two women to finish with their first cycle. Well, I told enough people that I had a group of 12, across the USA, all starting on the same day. I put a distribution list together and we all share, only if you want to, what magical things are occurring in our lives. As that cycle progressed, I was brought more people to tell and now, there is a group of 27 of us, all across the USA, who are doing the practices.

My intent to just open the book and see what I needed for the day seems to not be what is needed at all. I love this practice so much that I bought a leather book cover (OMG it was pricey but worth it) for my book because it's not available in hard cover and I want to preserve this book. It's filled with my energy and I know me, I'll be doing this practice over and over for the rest of my life.

The next cycle already has a bunch of new people who will be joining those of us from the first, second, and third cycles who want to do it again - ~99%. That's incredible.

Now, I have a list of people who want to be part of this "club" which has no membership fees, no meetings, no rules, no mandatory checking in - it's just a group of people, men and women, who want to feel the support of everyone else who is also going through the practices. None of us want to let anyone else down and that's what keeps us all on track. Terrific support that is truly having amazing effects and every person is feeling lighter, happier, more positive and able to handle life's challenges in a whole new way that serves everyone really well.

Oh, and the best part? We think we can change people, right? You can't, we've probably all learned this. If you follow these practices, you don't need to change anyone. They automatically change. It is unreal. They change because you are changing. I noticed it and then people in the group shared that they noticed other people around them were changing as well. I am totally serious. It's absolutely true.

This book is the best gift anyone could give to themselves or someone else. Based on the people I'm talking to and those in the group, Amazon will need to re-order because those of us who have done this, KNOW, it's the best gift to give. THIS is priceless and life changing. This is what I'm giving this year - no joke!

I can only imagine how much better this world would be if governments made this mandatory reading.

I'm gratefully amazed. Putting together the group really worked well because group energy is strong and when someone shares, everyone benefits from that positive energy. Very cool book - Rhonda Byrnes NAILED IT!

Get a buddy and start together or build a group on your own. It's extremely beneficial.

When given a job, I do it and get it done. I'm a Just Do It girl. Buy the book. JUST DO IT! You will be so glad you did.
1212 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on November 19, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition
When we think of "magic," we often think of gaudy Las Vegas shows or wizards in a fantasy setting. But, magic can be much more than that. In Rhonda Byrne's The Magic, we find the Magic is as simple as practicing gratitude in our day-to-day lives. As children, we often encounter the Magic in one way or the other. We are more apt to be gracious and present in our surroundings. Byrne talks about how, as adults, we often gravitate toward children to get a little bit of that Magic back. This book is truly transformative in how it has helped me view the world with positivity and gratitude. I never knew that I could find such inner peace just from reading a book.

I've also been able to take actionable steps toward achieving my goals by reading 27 Quick Life Transformation Tips: Simple & Effective Methods For Making This Your Best Year Ever. This book doesn't offer the same spiritual guidance as The Magic, but it does provide tons of practical tips for changing your life for the better. Topics that this book tackles include mental well-being, physical health, career success, relationship issues, and much more. The advice is simple and to the point, but it never manages to come across as stale or irrelevant. I've been following many of the tips outlined in this book for months now, and many aspects of life have improved dramatically. My marriage and career have both become stronger and more prosperous than ever. I am motivated, clear-headed, and ready to reach my goals each and every day.

I also have The Magic to thank for this newfound vitality. The book is part-memoir and part-practical guide for how to utilize the Magic in your life. If you follow the 28-day program, I can assure you that you will be a much more relaxed and gracious person as a result. Removing cynicism from my world view was one of the most important steps I've ever taken. The book uses the "Law of Attraction" which Byrne's outlines in her earlier book, The Secret. In any event, if you follow her guidelines and also throw in a few Quick Life Transformation Tips, I guarantee you'll experience a major transformation.
on December 17, 2012
Format: PaperbackVerified Purchase
Having been someone who has consistently battled chronic depression (and having been on every type of anti-depression medication while trying "techniques" in depression books) I can tell you that following the strategies in The Magic will help you overcome any anxiety, depression, sadness, or loss of hope that you may have in your life.

I'm a pretty successful person on a financial level. I've always done really well in business and in investing.

However, I've always suffered on a personal level with family/friends and with battling depression. In fact, not only have I not been successful in those arenas but I can honestly say that I've been a dismal failure.

I've tried "overcoming depression" books and I've run the gamut with anti-depression medications. Those remedies just mask the problem. They don't actually overcome it.

While reading The Magic and slowly (and quite easily...almost effortlessly) began implementing the very basic and easy-to-understand strategies presented, I INSTANTLY began to feel better...about everything. Mind you, beforehand I had found myself slipping deeper and deeper into a "gloomy" state of mind, thinking perhaps I was going into a midlife crisis (at the age of 38...go figure) wondering...is this it? Because if it is, this really blows!

I didn't pick up this book to "change my life" or anything like that. I really didn't know why I got this book except that maybe I was intrigued by the description and the other reviews of this book. I read the book with an open mind, beginning to follow the exercises immediately upon reading the first chapter.

I instantly began to feel uplifted. I felt hope and a desire to do things in my life that I've long forgotten about or chalked off as a "waste of time" to bother with.

Within just a few days of feeling this uplifted "church-like" feeling, I realized that it was my own weighty, heavy thoughts I was throwing needlessly upon myself that was pushing me down into a depression. Now, don't get the wrong idea. This isn't some "positive thinking" clap-trap type of self-help book. This goes BEYOND positive thinking because I didn't have to force myself to say, "Don't think that negative thought, Monica, focus on what you can be grateful for." Instead, I automatically pushed away the negative thoughts that were bringing me down immediately as they entered my mind in an automatic "I-don't-have-time-for-this" type of fashion.

And this is way different than how I have been thinking my entire life!

After a week of going through the exercises, I found myself bouncing out of bed and having this exciting feeling in the pit of my stomach that I didn't remember having in a long time. It's that exciting feeling that I remember having when I was a kid, maybe right before Christmas or going to an exciting place.

And I feel this way all the time now! How amazing and awesome is that?!

So, I can't say that I've experienced "miracles" in the physical world such as a pile of money coming my way or winning the lottery because it didn't happen that way. Instead, I got a much greater gift out of the deal! I truly got The Magic back in my life...child-like magic that I've long forgotten about. And it's back making me excited about life, energetic, and giving me my "groove" back.

One thing I do have to say on the "business" side of this is that because I've gotten this Magic in my life, I have found that my businesses are "taking care of themselves" since I've lost the daily stress and anxiety I've had over every detail of both my businesses. And because I now have a renewed interest in "life" while being excited about going to the office everyday, I have been blessed with new creative ideas for marketing, products, and managing my operations that I would have never dreamed of getting before (since I was sunk so low in a cesspool of depression). One business that I wanted to drop is automatically dropping away while the other I have a stronger interest in is really starting to take off. This is something I've been trying to forcefully line up for years and it's now taking care of itself automatically now that I have "let go" of the process.

If you're a business person and you feel trapped, get this book. If you want to make any major life change but don't know how and need guidance, get this book. If you are battling depression and pills, books, and shrinks aren't helping, get this book.

I should mention too that I didn't do all the exercises in The Magic as Rhonda Byrnes mentions. I don't care for sitting in a corner writing out my thoughts in a journal. I type 85 WPM and my handwriting is slow (and sucks) plus I don't have the time to commit to that part of the process so I don't do that part of the exercises as she suggests. As long as I "feel" the gratitude deeply, genuinely, and joyfully as she addresses in her books, The Magic is working.

I can see how using this book with the book Excuse Me, Your Life Is Waiting: The Astonishing Power of Feelings can truly change your life on both spiritual and financial levels at the same time since they both talk about feeling those "feelings" at the pit of your stomach to start changing the universal energy around you (and thus changing your life in the directions you want to go).

Great stuff! Highly recommended!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on March 12, 2012
Format: Paperback
I read "The Secret" and am relieved that Rhonda Byrne has provided us with a fuller picture of the Law of Attraction. What really bothered me about "The Secret" was the pervasive, inherent "selfishness" of it: "Get yourself a multi-million dollar home! Get yourself a Ferrari! Make yourself filthy rich! Yourself! Yourself! Yourself!"

I'm glad that Rhonda Byrne has realized this, and has addressed it in "The Magic" with her concept of Gratitude. The only somewhat troubling aspect of this is that Angelica Crystal Powers' "The God Academy" has ALREADY provided us with the full picture concerning the Law of Attraction: for maximum effect, your intentions MUST include generosity and love. Purely selfish wishes don't resonate with nearly the charge of wishes born from higher intentions.

I like "The Magic" and recommend it for its message. I just hope that, in considering its similarities to "The God Academy," from the sacred texts to her concept of gratitude, Rhonda Byrne did indeed come to these truths in her own way.

For me, when it comes to the Law of Attraction, "The Magic" is a good pocket guide, but "The God Academy" provides the fullest understanding yet. Its truths are so intuitive and powerful, and so uplifting and full of hope. I hope in writing this that someone else will find it as enriching for their life as it was for mine.
2828 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on April 7, 2013
Format: PaperbackVerified Purchase
During the last two years, I've been through the darkest time of my entire life. When a person gets that low, and others say, "Just count your blessings", you want to slap them, because you cannot mentally get there. This book is truly magic, because the author gives you the tools and steps to begin counting your blessings in a way that is doable. Not only that, I have seen magical transformations in my life. The day after I did the first money exercise, two unexpected checks totaling more than $100 showed up in the mail.

A word of caution: because these steps really work, sometimes you go through what I call a "detoxification" process. On some of the steps that you are really struggling with, you can actually feel worse afterward. This is simply the old negative programming escaping your body and senses. Its a good idea to just do days One and Two for a day or two after this just to regroup, then you can proceed.

And don't give up. Right about day eight, my dad passed away from colon cancer. I was with him, and it was so hard to see him go through a tough and terrible time at the end. I loved my dad so much; he was my rod and support. When Mom died, I mourned for years. As Dad passed, I used The Magic steps as I worked through my loss. The difference has been miraculous. I miss him every day, but I do not feel the excruciating pain in my heart that I did in the beginning. I am coping with many of the difficult things in life so much better. I can tell the days I miss my gratitude lists. The sweet peace they bring is obviously absent.

The Magic is an inspired book.
on March 7, 2012
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
For all the people who, like me, LOVED The Secret, this is the much-needed Secret Application.

It's constructed with a simple introduction, naming Gratitude as the fuel of The Secret (law of attraction), then you investigate gratitude in these topics over a 28-day "devotional" or "guide" (some topics receive more than one day):

*Relationships
*breathing
*viewing mistakes as blessings
*mirrors
*memory

I was going to write this review after I completed all of them, but I'm only on Day 3, and I really feel fantastic! SO, I wrote it now, deciding to read ahead and visualize myself doing the things (which brought me even MORE good feelings!).

These "applications" are simple "awarenes adjustments"; if you do them, your endorphin level increases. I've felt it. I have been addicted to various Energy Work applications, from visualization to Reiki to "magic" to Qigong to Theta meditation to shamanic journeys and more. Because of this, I am always looking for a new way to look at energy, a fresh take to keep my mind stimulated on my path. This book, even though I have not finished it yet, has already helped and will continue to help me along that path.

Summary: the attitude of Gratitude is key, and this book helps you apply it. Better than a whole heap of self-help books!
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on May 13, 2012
Format: PaperbackVerified Purchase
I'm on day 21 of the program and tonight when I got home I spontaneously cried from my heart in gratitude for all the wonderful people and things in my life. It was profound how I could appreciate dirt so much. :) Everything I looked at and thought of caused me to cry in such a deep feeling of gratitude.
Yesterday someone took my backpack and I had all my years lesson plans in it. All day I kept saying and feeling "thank you I have my backpack" and visualizing it in my hands. Today I went back to the place and someone had brought it back! The person had mistaken it for his own which looked very similar. (Oddly (I should have asked why) both his backpack and my backpack were there as the waitress showed me how similar they looked.)
It's worked for a date I was nervous about - I said and felt thank you in advance for a magical date and it was amazing! I have read law of attraction books and practiced steadily for the last 16 years and I honestly didn't think much of the Secret when I read it, but Rhonda Byrne has written one amazing leading edge book! Buy it and do all she says. I'm glad I did. :)
on July 23, 2014
Format: Paperback
Forget other 1 star reviews: Gratitude does wonders on your health, finance, relationships and personal success on your work. Forget about the psychos wrote all the 1 star reviews talking about the devil. Did you noticed people who claim they are christians who following G-d are usually only talk about the devil? Because they are worship to wrong side. What you think and talk about will appear on your life sooner or later.

So why I'm giving this book 1 star. Because just like all other popular NEW authors out there - this book written for profit and profit only. I'm pretty sure all these gratitude exercise ideas grabbed from somewhere, maybe from the forgotten writings of Florance Shinn or Genuieve Behrand.

Just couple months ago I realized that The Secret people and all other 21st century marketing people are after filling their own pockets. I sold all my make-a-wish-make-money books from Joe Vitale to Tony Robbins and finally I've made money with their books! :)

I personally decided to keep time tested and legit information from the old masters. Napoleon Hill, Wallace Wattles, Joseph Murphy, John McDonald, Shakti Gawain etc...

For example: if you want to learn something much deeper than The Secret, go for Louise Hay books. At least Louise Hay practiced what she preached MANY times! And her ideas truly works when you apply them with faith and persistence. They work for me all the time. Her best books are Heal Your Body and You Can Heal Your Life are the books are always keep on my desk to refer whenever I need.

Power Of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale, is one of the books I always go back and forth to find solutions for my problems. These are powerful teachings... Legit, rock solid, stood the test of time over many years.

About the power of Gratitude: its really magical. Especially when you keep saying "thank you" addressing the G-d in your mind. Say "thank you for everything that makes my life miraculous" - life is a miracle. You don't need an ex television producer to tell you that. You must feel this in your heart.

Another thing I want to mention is this book costs 4 times more expensive because the Turkish translation wasn't available that day and I bought this this one from a local book store which imports foreign books. Of course these are always very expensive in Turkey. With the price I've paid - because I didn't know that The Secret people are after their own profit and I was still trusting them - I tried all the methods on the book. BUT it didn't worked because things are not working that way. Because Rhoda Byrne is an ex tv producer who actually have no idea what she's talking about and she is just made a new way of passive income for her...

Look for these audio books on youtube Audio Enlightenment channel: Just Be Glad by Christian D Larson, The Personal Power Course by Wallace D Wattles - these are powerful and helpful, true classics. They are teaching how the Universe and Power Of Gratitude really works. And they are free...
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...