5.0 out of 5 stars Game Day Snacks? Bring it on!
Wow! I love Game Day (and I am a woman : ) - especially football and this recipe book has some great recipes. I love the 8 Layer Taco Dip (this is one of my family's favorites) and my whole family goes wild over deviled eggs so the Bacon & Cheddar Deviled Eggs caught my eye! I always like to serve at least one hot appetizer when I am entertaining, so the Beefy Pizza...
Published on February 1, 2012 by Kristie

2.0 out of 5 stars typical fare
things for guys to chomp on while watching tv sports or playing
cards. nothing really unique offered. albout what you could come up with
on your own.
Published 22 months ago by leo clark

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for College Students & Men, January 29, 2013
This review is from: The Man Cave Cookbook: MoreThan 150 Fast and Easy Recipes for Dining In The Man Cave (The Man Cave Cookbook Series) (Kindle Edition)
There's plenty in here to keep college students, bachelors, and men who like to entertain at sports parties and such well fed. Tons of recipes. Something for everyone. Recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars typical fare, January 23, 2013
things for guys to chomp on while watching tv sports or playing
cards. nothing really unique offered. albout what you could come up with
on your own.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, January 13, 2013
Nice book for free. Has some interesting stuff in it and look forward to putting it to use soon as I can.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy This Book!!!, January 13, 2013
Everyone should get this book, either for yourself or the "Man" in your life! i cannot wait to start trying these recipes!!

5.0 out of 5 stars yummm, December 6, 2012
great yummy recipes awesome will buy new editon if it ever comes out buy! buy buy buy buy buy buy

4.0 out of 5 stars A good book, November 5, 2012
I gave it a 4 because I have many of the recipes but this is a must have for those days you want a good substancial meal for you and your cave man...I will keep this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars YUM! Not Just For the Man Cave, October 2, 2012
My mouth watered and my stomach grumbled as I was going through the recipes in this "Man Cave Cookbook!" In it, I found lots of wonderful comfort foods and tasty treats with simple ingredients either that I already had in my kitchen or that could be easily found inexpensively at my local supermarket. While many of these recipes won't be suitable everyday for those of us who are watching our waistlines, these recipes are great for every now and then as a special indulgence, as a yummy no-leftover dish to take to social "pot-luck" gatherings, and of course, to feed our favorite "Man Cave" dweller.

The recipe offerings are conveniently in sections divided by category, such as: SNACKS AND STARTERS, BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER, SIDES, DESSERTS. At the back of the book, there is also a RESOURCES section which contains "Abbrviations, Food Equivalents, Liquid Conversion Table, then the Glossary. Also, at the end of each recipe, there is a "Return to TOC" (Table of Contents) link.

Just a few of my many favorites are: "Beefy Pizza Bagels"; "Ham and Pineapple Kebobs" (I use turkey ham for this), "Cheesy Chicken Pitas"; "Chicken Tortilla Casserole"; "Bacon Roll Ups"; and "Easy No Bake Cheesecake."

I have tons of cookbooks, but none quite like this, which is now in my top 10. This Kindle cookbook is super user-friendly with easy to follow simple directions and readily available ingredients and I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars DELISH!!!, August 10, 2012
I have made many recipes from this cookbook and they have all become "keepers" in this house. I would highly recommend this cookbook. All the recipes I have prepared so far are fast, easy and inexpensive. I find myself using it quite often. I'm beginning to think I need to purchase another kindle to keep in the kitchen...LoL :o)

4.0 out of 5 stars Recipes, June 25, 2012
The recipes contained in the book are simple to make. I did a lot of substitutions for my tastes. Amazon was super great on their delivery! Amazon makes it so easy to purchase items! Love your site Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Women can use it too!, June 11, 2012
migraine girl (Ft Worth, Texas) - See all my reviews
I prepared the Tater Tot Casserole for my men (husband and teenage son). DELICIOUS and no leftovers!!! Will be using more recipes soon!