Ghost Hunters International 3 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Rising From the Grave: Trinidad The GHI team travels deep into the rainforest of Trinidad where it is reported that the spirit of Count Lopinot, a cruel slave master, rises from the grave of his cocoa plantation.
2. Sensing Evil: Argentina & Trinidad The team travels to Chacachacare Island in Trinidad to investigate a former leper colony. They then journey to Gualeguaychu, Argentina to explore the Frigorifico Meat Packing Plant, where the apparitions of four murdered workers are still seen throughout the…
3. Touched By The Dead: Ireland The GHI team travels to Ireland to investigate Roe Valley Hospital, where the spirit of a long dead doctor is still said to be seen. Then, the team ferries onto Spike Island prison to seek out the infamous Banshee on Ireland's Alcatraz.
4. Search For the She-Wolf of England The GHI team travels back to England to investigate the Castle Rising, once home to Queen Isabella, and where the current groundskeeper fears lingering spirits are personally targeting him.
5. Murders and Mysteries: England and New Zealand The GHI team travels to the Isle of Man to investigate Castle Rushen where an apparition of a little girl has been seen. The team then heads off to the earthquake stricken city of Christchurch, New Zealand to investigate a haunting at the Riccarton…
6. Imprisoned Souls: New Zealand On this episode of GHI, the team heads to Napier Prison in New Zealand, to search for ghosts of former prisoners who may still be roaming the halls and jail cells.
7. Temple of Doom: Peru The team opens the season in Peru for an investigation of the Chavín Ruins, tunnels that once served as an aqueduct system for the ancient civilization. But interpretations of heiroglyphics tell a darker side of the plaza's history.
8. The Man in the Iron Mask: Italy The team treks to Italy to find out if a prison's most famous inmate is guilty of paranormal crimes.
9. The Crystal Maiden: Belize and France The team travels to San Ignacio, Belize to investigate the Actun Tunichil Muknal Caves and Queaux, France to investigate Chateau De Fougeret.
10. Sacrificed Mayan Spirits: Belize and France The team travels to San Ignacio, Belize to help a man who is being tormented by spirits haunting the Mayan Ruins of Cahal Pech. He believes they may be following him home.
11. Ghoul's School: American Samoa The team travels to American Samoa to investigate an abandoned all girls' school. It is believed that the spirit of a Samoan Chief resides on this property and in the past, possessed and killed schoolgirls.
12. Frankenstein's Castle: Belgium and Italy GHI travels to the Fortress of Antwerp, Belgium to investigate a personal call for help. A woman believes her great-grandfather was buried alive during a massive WWI German bombardment. His spirit may still be guarding the Fortress.
13. Hell's Gate: Canada GHI travels to Winnipeg, Canada to answer a call for help at Lower Fort Garry. The Parks Canada staff is being tormented by paranormal activity that may be caused from gruesome deaths that took place on the property. Next the team heads to Hell's Gate, in…
|Starring||Scott Tepperman, Paul Bradford|
|Supporting actors||Joe Chin, Barry Fitzgerald, Susan Slaughter, Kris Williams|
|Producers||Tom Dorman, Kristine Raia|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Barry is great though, as are Susan, and Chris.
I do paranormal investigation and enjoy watching most of these shows, if only for the equipment and techniques used (some of which I won't be emulating).
It is very obviously an aeroplane but Barry goes to great lengths to convince them both that what they are seeing is something paranormal.
I miss this show who wouldn't want to go explore a haunted castle overseas all the while hearing scary voices and never knowing what might come around the corner. Read morePublished 1 month ago by DanielleDay
The show seems to be falling apart. What happen to showing something worth seeing? There isn't anything other than strange noises, or petty stuff that isn't worth mentioning. Read morePublished 5 months ago by jon smith
I used to watch the original ghost hunters every week, then I had to move and have not seen the show for three years. Read morePublished 9 months ago by David Goodwin
It is good but not as good as the original. Ghost Hunters is better because of the chemistry between the investigators. Still, international goes to some amazing places.Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
I hate that they shut this one down. I enjoyed it more than the original for a while. Mainly because I liked the whole cast. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Tammy J