- Take an Extra 30% Off Any Book: Use promo code HOLIDAY30 at checkout to get an extra 30% off any book for a limited time. Excludes Kindle eBooks and Audible Audiobooks. Restrictions apply. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
|New from||Used from|
“…a great resource for young or new managers, but also for those who want to continue to improve and prepare themselves…” --Strategy: Business Learning & Life
"Real-world situations and genuine, tough decisions are behind the 35 case studies Alan Clardy lays out in this set of training exercises for managers and supervisors." --HR Magazine
Most people learn best through experience. Yet new managers are often tossed on to the front lines with absolutely no experience handling the toughest challenges they’ll face: people problems.
The Management Training Tool Kit includes all the tools you need to prepare your managers for anything. It supplies real-life case studies and analysis exercises for troubleshooting problems such as plummeting morale, interpersonal conflict, decreased productivity, disruptive employees, sexual harassment claims, and more. This innovative training guide features:
• 35 succinct yet nuanced case studies that examine common challenges
• Probing discussion questions that help pinpoint core issues
• Practical solutions that can be put to use resolving problems
• Role-playing exercises that bring the case studies alive
• Guidelines that help trainers lead with skill and accuracy
New managers will make mistakes. But The Management Training Tool Kit will help them overcome obstacles with skill and confidence.