Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Many Adventures of Johnny Mutton
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on May 9, 2001
I've enjoyed Mr. Proimos' previous books, but this one is the funniest yet. It has the same warmth and offbeat humor as "Joe's Wish" and "Loudness of Sam" (both of which I highly recommend). But I must admit -- this latest book of his left me, along with my 4 and 6 year-old laughing out loud. No child can resist a sheep that dresses up like a runny nose, nor should they! And no adult will either. This is going to be an instant classic - so buy it now. Better yet, buy the hardcover!!
on September 6, 2003
I send my grandson books on a regular basis. So far, this one has been his all-time favorite. So what if it's a little silly--it's great fun and imaginative. There's nothing better than the sound of a child's full-belly laugh!
on April 21, 2009
When my son was 6-8, Johnny Mutton was the book he took everywhere. He loved the drawings and the story. I did too. We still say "likewise" all the time. Totally loveable.
on May 8, 2001
This is just another book that draws on Nickeledoen and other kids TV for its inspiration. It can be funny but this style of book is feeling so much like watching TV, I'd like to turn it off. Joe's Wish was very charming and had a nice message but this comic book is just a waste of time. This is not a children's book in its truest sense. Mr. Proiimos, please go bck to the Loudness of Sam and your special gift of creating children's literature that does not imitate TV.