Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

on November 16, 2009
This is the most useless collection of questions in any book I've read intended for engaged or dating couples. The questions are very surface level, very superficial, and an entire waste of time. Who cares which snack food you like or what color carpet you want for your future home? This will not help you decide if the two of you are compatible. These preferences can change over time. This is all in addition to the fact that these questions are written from the perspective of a female, in feminine language, that is flowery and old-fashioned. I can't imagine your average male enjoying this book at all. I expected to find at least one good chapter in this book, but did not. I much prefer "Don't You Dare Get Married Until You Read This!" and "the hard questions: 100 Essential Questions to Ask Before you Say 'I Do.'"
on September 23, 2000
I enjoyed this book and feel it could be helpful to others. Books like this hadn't been written in the 60's when I was headed for separation and ultimately a divorce. Should be required reading for all Brides and Grooms. Bravo to the author.!!
on October 8, 2013
Good ideas for questions to ask and issues to consider, but a little superficial. Does not separate the issues into "Deal Breakers" and "Wish List"
on January 31, 2012
I ordered this book and got some weird novel with a badger pictured on the front of it instead. I immediately emailed the company that sent it through amazon and after several weeks they finally responded saying they don't know how it happened and found no trace of the premarital counseling book I truly ordered. They said they'd credit my money back but I don't see any credits this month on my credit card statement so that has yet to happen. Hope my marriage doesn't fail as much as this company did since I never got my premarital counseling book!!!!
on September 30, 2005
Really opens up the conversation and understanding within a partnership.