4.0 out of 5 stars Marketing Software
Shipped very quickly. Very pleased with the item. It is a great tool for developing a marketing plan of any sorts, and is very easy to use. Would definitely recommend this to marketing students out there.
Published 24 months ago by drewman800

3.0 out of 5 stars Good basic book, but not original or insightful
Published on May 25, 2011 by Luther

4.0 out of 5 stars Marketing Software, September 24, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, October 2, 2013
This review is from: The Marketing Plan Handbook (4th Edition) (Paperback)
The delivery was fast just as it was advertised, and the quality was just as it was advertised, almost new condition for a VERY
low price

3.0 out of 5 stars Good basic book, but not original or insightful, May 25, 2011
When I bought this book, I was looking for an in-depth or insightful approach to marketing. Unfortunately, for me this book didn't work. It covers the basics, but does not go deep enough for a serious student of marketing. However, as an introductory book on business planning it could be helpful. But again, there are plenty of cheaper books that can help you as well. I don't recommend it for more than 11 dollars.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, March 1, 2013
This review is from: The Marketing Plan Handbook (4th Edition) (Paperback)
Though it shipped quickly, I paid full price for a new copy which, in its description, says it came bundled with a CD. I really was looking forward to the latter and the described templates. Received the book and prominently on its cover touts the accompanying CD, only problem is it appears the CD exists only in the description. Definitely not worth $64 will be returning.

2.0 out of 5 stars No CD included, February 5, 2013
This review is from: The Marketing Plan Handbook (4th Edition) (Paperback)
The book was recommended, and I was encouraged to order from the publisher, because "sometimes other sources don't include the CD with marketing plan templates" and more, but did I listen? Of course not. Without the CD, it's an average marketing planning book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh..., January 1, 2013
This review is from: The Marketing Plan Handbook (4th Edition) (Paperback)
Don't know how much I liked this book. I graduated with a degree in marketing, and I don't know if I would recommend this one, but I didn't make the decision on this book, my professor did.

The Marketing Plan Handbook (4th Edition)
The Marketing Plan Handbook (4th Edition) by Marian Burk Wood (Paperback - February 21, 2010)
Used & New from: $5.39