The Bachelorette 6 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. #701 As a bachelorette on season 15 of The Bachelor, ASHLEY HEBERT couldn't admit she was in love with Brad Womack - and it might have cost her the final rose. The energetic and vivacious Ashley will get a second chance at love.
2. #702 Ashley gets one lucky man to the altar in Las Vegas and shares the season's first kiss. Plus, the men must dance with the Jabbawockeez, and hit pop singer Colbie Caillat performs.
3. #703 Could the Bachelorette's journey be over before it really starts? A downward spiral of emotions and tears in one jaw-dropping week has Ashley questioning whether she should quit.
4. #704 Ashley - still reeling from Bentley's devastating departure - takes the 12 remaining men to Phuket, Thailand, to try to mend her broken heart. The bachelors renovate an orphanage.
5. #705 In Chiang Mai, Thailand, Ashley tries to connect with one of the 11 remaining men. Plus, a dramatic two-on-one date guarantees one man a ticket home.
6. #706 In Hong Kong, notorious bachelor Bentley returns to haunt Ashley all over again. Why did he return and how will it affect Ashley and her relationships with the other men?
7. #707 Ashley and the final six men take on Taiwan as the crucial hometown dates loom. Plus, Emily Maynard speaks about her relationship with Brad Womack in an exclusive interview.
8. #708 Ashley returns to the U.S. to join the four remaining bachelors in their hometowns and finds herself on the hot seat with some of the families. Three men will continue on to Fiji.
9. #709 Ashley sweeps the final three men away to the romantic paradise of Fiji for steamy overnight dates, but a stunning revelation from Constantine changes Ashley's whole journey.
10. The Men Tell All Ashley must face the men she rejected as they confront her - and each other. Past favorites - Ali Fedotowsky, DeAnna Pappas, Jason Mesnick and more -weigh in on the season.
11. #710 In the season finale, it's one of the most dramatic nights ever as a shocking fight with Ashley and her sister may mean the end of one of her relationships. Who will Ashley choose?
12. After the Final Rose Ashley and the man she rejected face off in an emotional discussion - and he wants answers. And it's the first public appearance of Ashley and the man who received the final rose.
|Genres||Reality TV, Romance, TV Game Shows|
|Starring||Chris Harrison, Ashley Hebert|
|Supporting actors||Nick Peterson, Ryan McLean, West Lee, Chris Drish, Lucas Daniels, Tim McCormack, Jeff Medolla, Stephen D'Amico, Ryan Miller, Matt Colombo, Blake Julian, William Holman, Ames Brown, Constantine Tzortzis, Ben Castoriano, Ryan Park, Ali Fedotowsky, DeAnna Pappas Stagliano|
|Producers||Jessica Bofshever, John Carr, Mike Fleiss, Elan Gale, Bennett S. Graebner, Peter Gust, Martin Hilton, Peter J. Scalettar, Hashim Williams, Nicole Woods, Steven Wright|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Ashley is open, intelligent, too quick to fall and makes great TVPublished 2 months ago by Brian Jacob
I never want to be unkind, but I have to be truthful. It was difficult to comprehend how on Earth she was chosen to be The Bachelorette. Read morePublished 18 months ago by Nancy
Oh the pathos in this season of the show. Casting in this one a masterpiece of the ultimate cad which, of course, the gal goes for like a moth to a flame. Read morePublished 22 months ago by H. Jeanne Rockwell