The Metropolitan Museum of Art - "Telephone Dial" Earbuds
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Soft PVC
- Hand Wash
- Soft PVC
- Impedance: 32 Ohms +/- 10%
- Sensitivity: 105 +/- 5dB
- Frequency response: 20-180000Hz
- Rated input power: 15mW
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
The metropolitan museum of art - "telephone dial" earbuds
This set of earphones might look like the rotary dial of an old-fashioned telephone, but it’s actually the enameled top of a powder compact made in the 1940s or ’50s. The idea for this whimsical piece may have come from a similar compact designed in 1935 by Salvador Dalí (Spanish, 1904–1989) for fashion designer Elsa Schiaparelli (Italian, 1890–1973).
- Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 3 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- ASIN: B007TVKFSU
- Item model number: 80015431
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 30, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Bummed I can't return them.