4.0 out of 5 stars Mystery, Action, and Magic all in one story
Published on October 17, 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars review
The Midnight Horse was a good book i thought because it gave alot of different seens that you could picture in your head. The book made me think sometimes of what it was like and i was just wondering what it was like to see the Midnight Horse. It sometimes makes you feel that you are in the book because the give such vivid details about the book.
Published on March 1, 2005

4.0 out of 5 stars Mystery, Action, and Magic all in one story, October 17, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: The Midnight Horse (Paperback)
I read this book for a college class I am taking. Overall, this is a good book. The action moves at a quick enough pace to hold the reader's attention. I think the combination of a young orphan over coming great odds and outwitting adults, a mystery to be solved, and a mysterious magician will appeal to young readers. I would recommend this book to any 8 to 12 year old boy or girl.

4.0 out of 5 stars A truly amazing book to read!, October 15, 2003
A Kid's Review
This review is from: The Midnight Horse (Paperback)
I read this book for a third grade book report and it blew me away! Because it such a fast pick I just ploped it off the shelf but I am not kidding when I say this book kept me turning pages.It has magic, mystery and adventure what more could you want?

3.0 out of 5 stars review, March 1, 2005
A Kid's Review

The Midnight Horse
The Midnight Horse by Sid Fleischman (Hardcover - September 24, 1990)
Used & New from: $0.01