5.0 out of 5 stars A great easy read for new fans to the Avengers Franchise...
This is a great and interesting take on the Avengers origin. Truly a great read from Rich Thomas and art by Comic book artist Pat Olliffe.

I loved how the creative team did the Avengers first true fight against Loki, a truly interesting take on the teams origin.

Published on April 30, 2012 by Marcus B. Martin

3.0 out of 5 stars Ages 3-5
I got it for my 10 year old nieces thinking it would be good to give them quick origin stories, but I was wrong. This is a book for very young beginning readers It is also pretty short and too the point, not really worth the money.
Published 16 months ago by Danie R

5.0 out of 5 stars A great easy read for new fans to the Avengers Franchise..., April 30, 2012
This review is from: The Mighty Avengers: An Origin Story (Hardcover)

For anyone who's a fan of the team or if they're just starting out in Marvel comics teams or even if they have a little one that knows these characters, then this is the book for that situation and for those fans.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ages 3-5, April 8, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Illustrations and Easy to Follow, June 26, 2014
This review is from: The Mighty Avengers: An Origin Story (Hardcover)
My son (5) loves this. It's simple enough to follow for him yet still gives a lot of background. Definitely a good one for the young superhero lovers. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Avengers an Original Story, June 25, 2013
This review is from: The Mighty Avengers: An Origin Story (Hardcover)
My Four year old son loves this book, the only problem is if you buy also buy "5 Minute Marvel Stories" for example, this story is repeated... slightly different but the same. It's not a complaint, but many of the DC Avenger or DC heroes are redundant in the single story books. Knowing this I bought it anyway because my little guy loves books!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginners, June 17, 2013
Ms. J (Overland Park, KS) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Mighty Avengers: An Origin Story (Hardcover)
I bough this book for my four year old son who is really into the Marvel movies that have recently come out. I figured this book, plus the others in the series, would be a good introduction for him and I couldn't have been more right. It has basic information on the origin of the Avengers, nice illustrations and it is easy to read and follow along.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lover of Books, May 1, 2013
This review is from: The Mighty Avengers: An Origin Story (Hardcover)
This purchase arrived in great condition and very quickly! Thank you! It was in excellent gift condition and that is the reason why I purchased it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Nephew Loves It, January 15, 2013
D. Findlay (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Mighty Avengers: An Origin Story (Hardcover)
Cannot stop talking about this book. He is 5 and we got for him for X-mas and he loves it. It's in the rotation. It's not "scary" for him and he definitely is into the whole idea of being a hero and stopping the bad guy! Other reviewers said the same thing, for these books, so I am very happy with the purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars As beautiful as all the other books in this series, October 31, 2012
This review is from: The Mighty Avengers: An Origin Story (Hardcover)
These books are too advanced for an emerging reader to read to themselves, but any child who loves these characters will appreciate being read to from this series and the artwork is worthy of being hung on the wall. This has become a go to gift for me for young boys aged 5 to 7. I would say this is a level P book for self reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Mighty Avengers: An Origin Story, September 15, 2012
This review is from: The Mighty Avengers: An Origin Story (Hardcover)
I got this book along with Spiderman, Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America and Thor books. My grand kids love them!! Every time they spend the night, I have to read at least 2 or 3 of them. They love the pictures of the characters in the books and the stories. I like the hardbound feature and the paper pages are thicker than other kids books. Definitely a must buy if you have boys that are in to any of the super heroes.

The Mighty Avengers: An Origin Story
The Mighty Avengers: An Origin Story by Rich Thomas (Hardcover - April 3, 2012)
$8.99 $8.09
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.
Rate and Discover Movies