Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on April 24, 2000
This book is a must have for anyone who wants to use affirmations to create positive changes in their everyday life. Ponder explains her ideas clearly and gives plenty of examples of affirmations for everything from finding a job to solving problems and achieving career goals. I highly recommend it. It's awsome and then some!
0Comment47 of 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 9, 2007
As a long-time student of the Old Testament with a particular love for the Book of Genesis, I was fascinated by some of the insights the author offered.

I some cases, however, I feel that the author took liberties in interpretation of the facts. Particularly noted were her interpretations of the names of places. It seemed like she wanted to mold the facts to fit her point of view.

Still, the book was well worth the price and time to read. I'm reading it a second time.
on May 29, 2011
WHAT A BOOK!!! For anyone, and I mean anyone, who has ever been subjected to the line of thinking that money is somehow bad such as the quoting of the often misunderstood passage in the Bible about it being easier to thread a camel through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven, this and the other books in this series BLOW THAT CONCEPT RIGHT OUT OF THE WATER! After reading this book and the rest in the series, I was left seriously wishing that, as a former licensed member of the clergy who was called in a different direction to serve the Lord, I had never quoted that passage in the Bible out of context. I have heard it quoted out of context by the clergy so many times I lost count a long, long time ago. This book is so well researched and is written by an author who takes her work seriously that there is zero room for arguments that money and having it is bad. This author has done a magnificent service for humanity by writing this book. It is a little tedious reading. However, if you have ever struggled with a conflict between being spiritual and still being able to be rich, this and the other books in this series will end that conflict once and for all.
on October 11, 2007
I'm not totally through the book but it's a great, teaching book about values and how to be rich, not necessarily monetarily! Forgiveness, tithing, sacrificing, faith and hope are mantras for someone that is searching to be a Millionaire. It's been an asset to my reading collection.
on May 6, 2012
I bought all of her books, and read them from time to time. Affirmations are very useful- if you are already in the feeling place of having what you want. Secrets of the Richest Man Who Ever Lived covers similar ideas. I find that The Power of Your Subconscious Mind,The Neville Reader: A Collection of Spiritual Writings and Thoughts on Your Inner Power to Create an Abundant Life,Saving the World using the Law of Attraction: It always begins with a small group that starts talking,The Reality Creation Technique,Benevolent Magic & Living Prayer, also help to flesh out what she talks about. These are a lot easier to read than the classic New Thought books. You have to get out of your head, and into your heart. You cannot create from your head. You have to get the "flow" started, to see anything happen, this is why tithing works. What happens for you will be unique to you, not necessarily like what anyone else gets. Also, with all these methods, the stuff that happens seems like it would have happened anyway, which, if you think about it, is pretty powerful. I mention other books, by way, because sometimes the most valuable part of a review, for me, on a book I really like, is the mention of similar books. I have found some gems that way. I encourage others to do likewise.
on January 8, 2013
Opens your mind to the FACT , IT IS SIN TO BE POOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We are made in GODS IMAGE and HE gave us dominon over EVERYTHING ! We have wake up and claim our birth right !!!!
on January 10, 2012
I can't put this book down. It is so amazing. If i only realized these things earlier in life. It is a book that everyone should read - I highly recommend this.
on March 11, 2015
I purchased all books in this series, genesis was the first one I read. It was so amazing how much it tought me about myself, it showed me a lot I was missing in my life. Soon into it, everything in my past and present made sense, and as I read on, it only gets better! It put me at peace with guilt and forgiveness and what I learned from this book I will take with me everywhere I go everyday!
on January 3, 2013
I recommend this to anyone wanting to come to peace internally with the money system. Easy to read and understand.
This is one of Catherine Ponder's best books of the Millionaires of the Bible Series. It's very inspiring, easy-to-read, and very profound in that she demonstrates that having money and being prosperous is actually OK with God. Many people have been brought up to believe that money is the root of evil, but she clearly explains the error in that limited idea. I have this book as a part of my permanent collection of books. I definitely recommend it! Review written by Eddie Coronado, author of the Kindle and paperback book "Manifest Your Millions: A Lottery Winner Shares his Law of Attraction Secrets"