5.0 out of 5 stars awakening to financial freedom
This book it's very exciting and knowledgeable about the wealth building situation, I love the fact that inspire me to do something different with my life, thank you Ron!!
Published 2 months ago by emadr1

2.0 out of 5 stars This Kindle "book" is worth. . . 99 cents.
This "book" is really no more than a long article.

Published on February 28, 2012 by Thomas C. Quillen

2.0 out of 5 stars This Kindle "book" is worth. . . 99 cents., February 28, 2012
This review is from: The Millionaire's Secret: A Handbook For Building Wealth In Tough Times (Paperback)
This "book" is really no more than a long article.

It reminds me of the old Steve Martin bit about how you too can become a millionaire: "First, get a million dollars." The basic premise seems to be that the way for you to become a millionaire is to spend less money than you make, and then invest the savings in revolutionary new products like stocks and real estate. And we all know what wonderful returns they have yielded in the last few years.

The author does make excellent points about the value of owning your own successful business. He fails to point out that the odds of having your own business and it being successful are not high.

Such a prolific author! Mr. Taylor appears to have written some forty books in the last two years that are all available on Kindle for 99 cents.

This is one of the very top selling Kindle books, yet it is #1,645,268 in real books. I note in the real book area that it is .2 inches thick. I think that speaks volumes about this "book".

I find it interesting that this top selling Kindle book has only one review, and that review appears to have come from within the book itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars awakening to financial freedom, February 16, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars I'll take some passive income, please!, February 7, 2012
I very much enjoyed this book. It teaches you premises that I not only believe in, but have put into practice myself, so I know it works! The main goal is to teach you to create various streams of passive income, such as rental property income, dividend and interest income. Passive income is money that shows up in the mail without you having to go anywhere to work for it. That is my FAVORITE kind of money! Who would want to go to their job when they can just go to their mailbox every day for five minutes? When I was just 20, I had a dream of receiving money in the mail without ever having to work for it again. I held onto that dream and retired at age 38 - passive income works! I highly recommend this book!
- Aimee Elizabeth, Author of Poverty Sucks! How to Become a Self-Made Millionaire.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., December 21, 2012
Still reading it though... Amazon wont let me post this without typing 10 more words, HOW LAME... ... ... ...

ARRAY(0xb02ab078)