Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Mind Map Book: How to Use Radiant Thinking to Maximize Your Brain's Untapped Potential
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 30, 2014
Too much like textbook for me
on May 24, 2004
It's been so long since I read this book, but throughout the past few years, I've recomended it often.
I love to create mind maps. I've mapped out outlines of books I wanted to remember, of plans I've had, of visions to manifest. Right now I love to use the technique to bing a dream into being, with all the colorful details. I set my Heart's Dream on my alter and look at it often, and feel how it would be if this came true.
This is a major tool of mine to co-create and I feel such gratitude for the concept. Simple. Clear. Imaginative.
on November 15, 2005
This book has given me hope.I'll be moving straight onto the next book by the buzan brothers. It's 18 years since i went to school and daunted by the thought of studying i needed something to boost my confidence. This book has done exactly that.It has made me realise my potential.It has opened my mind to the fact that my mind always wanted to be opened to this fact.It is thirsty for knowledge,more knowledge than i had ever realised was there in the first place.Going back to study does'nt seem so daunting anymore.
on May 11, 2016
Thank you!
on July 22, 2015
Very cool
on September 6, 1999
all this book is about is brainstorming/spiderwebbing which i learned in 3rd grade. THIS BOOK IS TALKS OF AN ELEMENTARY TECHNIQUE IN COMPLICATED WORDS
on January 12, 2013
This book has changed my life- mine grades at school increased, i've started thinking better, this book has helped in almost every thing in my life!! You MUST to buy this book!