5.0 out of 5 stars Great book
Amazing book for Biopsychology class. I highly recommend this book if you want to learn about intro Biopsychology.
The book works great on introduce you to the interconnection between biology and psychology.
Published 12 months ago by Ky Ngo

2.0 out of 5 stars Pages missing
Published 19 months ago by Annie

4.0 out of 5 stars Its a good intro biopsyc text, September 16, 2013
Well written and good online companion. Easy to read and understand but an awful lot of vocabulary. Goes with the subject matter I guess. Excellent graphics. I wish they were available online to print and add to study notes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, August 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars More than I Expected, February 9, 2014
When I asked for a used book, I never expected the excellent quality this purchase would provide. No writing. No highlighting. All advertised features were included as well as a prompt arrival time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, August 12, 2014
Loved this book, and there's a free online website that gives you review questions, and much more to help you understand each chapter better!

5.0 out of 5 stars What I needed, October 28, 2013
Needed this textbook for class. Was the right version and what I expected at a way cheaper price than my school bookstore. It arrived unmarked and new as expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book., June 6, 2013
This was an interesting class! The book had a lot more highlighting than I expected, but it didn't bother me too much. I got an A + in the class!

2.0 out of 5 stars Pages missing, January 9, 2013
This review is from: The Mind's Machine: Foundations of Brain and Behavior (Looseleaf) (Loose Leaf)
The product appeared to be new but when I tore open the plastic shrink wrap and flipped through it, there were several pages missing. Unfortunately, the package said that the product is no longer refundable after the plastic is torn off. I am very displeased because there was no way to know about the missing pages until you open it up, thus giving up the possibility to return the product.

The Mind's Machine: Foundations of Brain and Behavior (Looseleaf)
The Mind's Machine: Foundations of Brain and Behavior (Looseleaf) by S. Marc Breedlove (Loose Leaf - March 15, 2012)
$84.47 $80.25