Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Candlebox Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$24.99

on December 2, 2012
Mindy Kaling is not afraid to be a funny girl...and I love it! This show pokes fun at "true" girl life, but does it in such a way that it feels....um...awesome? "The Mindy Project" is probably one of the wittiest shows on television today. If you love humor in the style of Tina Fey, if you liked "Bridesmaids," and if you thought Kelly Kapoore was even remotely funny on "The Office", you will enjoy "The Mindy Project."
on January 9, 2013
This show makes me laugh - and many of the medical scenarios are accurate with a funny Hollywood twist. I hope they're able to do more seasons because I really like Mindy Kaling.
on October 23, 2012
This show is very funny and has a realistic view of women. We are vibrant, flawed and wise all at the same time. This show reminds you of Ally McBeal and Greys Anatomy but it has a dash of uniqueness that only Mindy Kaling can bring. Enjoy!
on May 22, 2013
The Mindy Project is probably this season's best kept secret. Several people at my job had never even heard of it and I showed them some episodes on my kindle. Now they are as addicted as I am. I love Money's quirky personality and her neurotic co-workers.
on January 28, 2013
I've loved Mindy Kaling since she was on The Office. I was excited to find The Mindy Project, and was hooked after episode 1. I'm hoping this show gets the attention it deserves and has many seasons!
on November 28, 2012
I am so sad that 30 Rock is on its last season. The Mindy Project, I feel, will keep me from being too heartbroken.
on May 4, 2013
Mindy Kaling has created a charming and very funny show. Mindy is endearing and relatable. Her character navigates the trials and travails of dating and her career with both humor and honesty. I adore all of the main characters and enjoy their individual story lines. "The Mindy Project" always makes me laugh and lightens my mood. Mindy Kaling is also very representative of what a real woman looks like. She is beautiful and confidant and unapologetic about not being an emaciated, cookie-cutter starlet. She is inspiring and refreshing. The show is a great mix of physical, intellectual, and silly humor with a great dash of "unPC-ness". I highly recommend this show and look forward to season 2.
on January 26, 2013
This show just makes me feel good. It's a guilty pleasure that I'm not ashamed of admitting to "anonymously" online. The characters are all funny, likeable people that I enjoy spending 22 minutes with each week. LOVE the dynamic between Mindy and Danny. The Christmas episode was my favorite. The Bunk Bed episode could've been deleted... but overall, great show.
on May 21, 2013
The Mindy Project is a superior show in all regards. It is with the times, has a great cast, and most importantly it is FUNNY. The jokes are smart - they don't expect you to reduce your humor level to below a knock knock joke like so many sitcoms these days. Mindy is such a cool character and I totally identify with her - she's in her 30's and so am I. Her character doesn't seem like a character - it seems like a friend you would have. This show is very well written and reminds me of Scrubs in a way - yet it is definitely unique. The Mindy Project is a must watch!!!
on July 7, 2013
A hilarious, well-casted show. Mindy is self-depricating yet owns her quirks. All the characters are well-developed and compliment Mindy's character. I'm looking forward to future seasons!