Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

100%

on August 23, 2012
I give this a hundred stars because Hunter Kennedy can play harmonica in his sleep and often did so when he lived on my couch in Austin. Also, the only extant work of the poet Hef Totter (1817-2012) may be found in these pages.
on December 20, 2012
I'm so glad I picked this up. The Minus Times has published a slew of great writers, and this collected edition of all thirty issues to date. The format of the book is interesting--it is printed on 8.5 X 11 paper and features very pristine copies of Kennedy's original issues composed on a manual typewriter. It feels as if you're reading the real thing. All of the slight offsets of the text and typos are left in tact. The Minus Times is a portal to the past and present of the underground literary world and provides its readers humorous insights on topics of sex, angst, philosophy, beer, etc.. I love what Editor Hunter Kennedy does with the clippings from newspapers and how they weave together to form a fairly unique, aesthetically-pleasing and culturally relevant literary mag.