5.0 out of 5 stars A Modern Grimoire of Practical Magic!
As a practicing Sorcerer, I have nothing but good things to say about this manual. I put it to the test last year with the chants for Success and Money to specifically help me locate a particular type of employment and the "miracle" exceeded my expectations!

Published on January 18, 2005 by Brother MOLOCH 969

3.0 out of 5 stars Still The best modern grimoire to date
Published in the mid 70's and inspired by Israel Regardie, I am just so glad I have found and "worked the magick" in this book.
Get past the cheesy testimonials and you'l be fine. I wish they were placed at the back of the book all in one place.
Very simple and easy to follow, thereafter you get result you may well tweak a few things which most readers have...
Published 6 months ago by J. Hutcherson -goldberg

5.0 out of 5 stars A Modern Grimoire of Practical Magic!, January 18, 2005
This review is from: The Miracle of New Avatar Power (Hardcover)

I have practiced candle magic, Qabala, evocations, and the like since 1987 and I am simply impressed. This book should be must reading for ALL who wish to make use of metaphysical forces in their lives. It truly is a modern day grimoire.

The NAP Ritual itself is a deep relaxation type of rite and then you practice the Central Pillar Rite which is from the Golden Dawn's "Middle Pillar Exercise" and charge those five sephiroth. Then use the Fountain technique and finally the Headless One invocation to get yourself thoroughly charged up. THEN you use one of the chants and I read the ones I wanted three times along with vibrating the Names of the Spirits from the chants.

Needless to say, if you don't want to go thru years of tedious study, get a copy of this grimoire, study it and above all, practice it! You will be pleasantly thrilled at the results you obtain!

5.0 out of 5 stars the ONLY magic book you'll ever need!!!!!!, January 13, 2007
This review is from: The Miracle of New Avatar Power (Hardcover)
this book is a bona fide classic.what sets it apart from many like it is that that the author actually used the methods that he espouses to great results himself.this book is based on a course that the author used to teach and it really shows in his easygoing writing style.he uses simple, clear instructions and even spells out names of entities in the incantations phonetically to leave nothing to chance.this book is basically a course in practical magic,not wicca. it covers divination, astral travel,and much much more.this book was written in 1974, but it reads as if it was written today.i wish i discovered it years ago, it would have saved me from wasting my money/time on inferior books .it covers magic for every conceivable need, everthing from aquiring money to revenge is covered .this is truly FOOLPROOF magic, you don't even have to believe to gain results.the author says that the power this book teaches us to use can be used to create or destroy, so be responsible and enjoy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tamaro Comstar, April 9, 2003
This review is from: The Miracle of New Avatar Power (Hardcover)
Great book for the beginner to advanced.This book is very practical and contains a simple ,but effective form of magick that anyone can use for one's personal goals.If you take the time and develope enough patience you will attain results.I have won in the pick 3 lottery on numerous occasions using the incantations within this book!!Give it a battery of tests.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!!, October 6, 2005
This review is from: The Miracle of New Avatar Power (Hardcover)
Get this book! Read it from start to finish, read all the hokey, infomercial like stories, read it again. Now do it. IT WORKS, IT WORKS, IT WORKS. Buy this book!! Forget its hokey and the stories could all be bull, buy it, read it, do it! NOW.

5.0 out of 5 stars POWERFUL PRACTICAL MAGICK, December 16, 2008
This review is from: The Miracle of New Avatar Power (Hardcover)
This is an excellent book. You can learn to do Powerful Magick without use expensive candles, herbs, oils and other tools. Only you need your mind and your words. This books isn't Wicca, however it would be a great book for a wiccan.
Miraculous book here is explained in detail the almighty force that is within us and how you can use it to get money, win lotteries, heal yourself, revenge for enemies, win legal actions, give secret knowledge, and much, much more.

Geof explains how you can get a invisible mentor who can help you in your life, also develop the working with pendulum, astral travel, and powerful work with the Middle Ritual for get everything you want.

If you want to get your fondest dreams using magick without years of practice and theory, hurry and bu this book!!

It don't dissapoint you
Believe me IT WORKS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, June 17, 2003
By A Customer
I read this book when I was 16 years old. I am now 37 and continue to use the incantations and chants. They really do work!! If you can get a copy of this book anywhere, you will have your hands on great power. God bless the author.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books written, February 15, 2002
By A Customer
I aquired this book in 1976. I started reading and doing some of the magical workings. I have had many successes such as finance and travel. I have flown to many places as a senior field engineer with a major company. I have felt comfortable that the magical workings in this book, contributed to that sucess.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for beginner/intermediate spiritualists, November 27, 2003
Joseph Staton (Pelham, AL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Miracle of New Avatar Power (Hardcover)
I purchased my copy of the book several years ago, at a neighborhood used book shop. It works quite well as a stand alone text, even better when it is used in conjunction with the I,Ching(to precisely define one's goals). It also dovetails quite nicely with Dr. Joseph Murphy's "The Power of Your Subconscious Mind" ISBN:0553583182, which in itself is an excellent book for changing one's fortune for the better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Weird, maybe - but good, October 6, 2002
By A Customer
I first read this book as a youngster - I couldn't have been more than 13, and although my copy is now in 3 or 4 pieces, I still have it more than 20 years later. It provided my first intro to the chakras (without saying that's what they were), directing energy, meditation, concentration, and the unseen forces that we don't have to understand to believe in and trust. I'll be forever grateful for this early introduction to the magic of the mind, and for the confidence it gave me that life was indeed going to be cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars You found it, now read it!, December 2, 2002
Zano Smith (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This book lets you explore the world of occultism unlike many others. Because of its unique aproach it allows the reader to expand there own ideas and build a firm foundation in magick and the dynamic energy forces of the universe. A must for all who endevor to explore and awaken the mind.

The Miracle of New Avatar Power
The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb (Hardcover - 1974)
Used & New from: $94.95