5.0 out of 5 stars Complete Resource Guide for Wealth Creation
Published 22 months ago by JMAuthor

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite interesting
I found the book both interesting and naive in parts
Trying to figure out the purpose of some of the links at the end of some of the chapters - some don"t seem to make sense.
Some of the commentary is very valid and helpful. The religious investment wisdom is quite startling _ even in today's world.
Overall some sound bits of advice cloaked in religious...
Published 19 months ago by Reader Bokkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Complete Resource Guide for Wealth Creation, November 7, 2012
This review is from: The Money Code: Become a Millionaire With the Ancient Jewish Code (Kindle Edition)
This has to be one of the most comprehensive books I have read on making money. Not full of fluff and hype! Rather, this book gives you not only references to factual wisdoms about making money, as well as practical steps to implement. The author also breaks it down step by step for the reader so that they know how to think, how to produce a high income business or career, how and where to invest, the truths of universal laws, as well as traditional Jewish methods of wealth creation.

Not just for the religious, and certainly not just for the Jewish, this book gives anyone a shot at the wealth that is out there to be had. Like most books, it is easier read than applied, but the resources and "Take Action" section make it easier to apply. All that is needed at this point is to follow through.

I highly recommend this book to those with an open mind and a willingness to learn what it takes to create wealth. If you are someone who takes action and implement what you learn, this book is definitely worth your time and consideration.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd read this book thirty years ago!, November 9, 2012
Mamabear Cherei (San Antonio, TX USA) - See all my reviews
There are some bits of knowledge that one wishes they knew many decades earlier. This is the type of book that should actually be required reading in high school and college Economic classes.

This book is outlined so well from start to finish. It literally lays out a very precise plan for one to follow. I like that the author included several links if the reader wishes to learn much more about various subjects. (From investing to which field of work one should pursue).

It's never to late to start down the path of changing one's fiscal habits to better your life. Perhaps you're like me.. and didn't grow up with a father to teach you the basics of economics. And, a single mother who couldn't.. because she was just as clueless about how to make your money work for you. This book will teach you much about money that just isn't as readily known around the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent tool to learn how to apply principles of Judaism to successful wealth creation, November 7, 2012
We all know that there are many paths to the top of the financial mountain. It can be hard to figure out which way is the right way or the best way, but this book makes a very compelling case for following the principles of Judaism to build your own personal wealth. It does a really good job of breaking down the concepts of Judaism related to making and growing money and gives you clear action steps to follow to implement these concepts in your own life. For someone who is unfamiliar with the texts of the religion, this is incredibly helpful. The book gives a complete and comprehensive plan for making money and growing your wealth. This book does not require any pre-existing knowledge of Judaism or even of investing... it explains it all in a way that is accessible to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative!, November 2, 2012
In recent years, the popularity of "think your way to wealth" have skyrocketed. I've read many of these books, including, The Law of Attraction and The Secret, but I find these books have no tangible results. A lot of my friends have read them, with no results at all. The Money Code actually tells you how to get wealthy with practical steps and tangible results. Many books on wealth are 200-400 pages, when they should only be about 50-100 pages. Many of these books, repeat information, and are long-winded just to fill up space. The Money Code gives you the most practical information and tells you what to do with, in about 50 pages.

For the record, I am not Jewish, but a lot of the information in this book makes sense and is applicable in everyday life. I've seen some tangible results myself. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Very Impressive Body of Work!, November 3, 2012
The manner in which this book was written would make anyone in academia proud. The scholarly nature with the foot notes, references, and suggested reading with websites shows that the author took this undertaking very serious.

This book contains a very thorough look at the subject with painstaking accuracy and an in-depth examination of the why behind the question. The authors research is intensive and exhaustive with points to back up the points of points made.

I am extremely impressed with the work here that H. W. Charles has done. This book reminds me of something that should have originated from the likes of a Cambridge University Press. It is that good.

Now, for the meat of the subject. Charles lays out a indisputable argument for how and why the Jews have had financial success. Even more important is unlocking the keys to where anyone can tap into this universal storehouse of wealth. It is interesting to see how text within the Old Testament can be viewed upon through the eyes of the Talmud and Jewish Mysticism to show a whole new meaning and understanding. Another important note made is having a clear understanding of the true meaning of the Hebrew language.

Charles has succeeded in bringing together a body of work that with a little discipline, a few simple shifts in thinking, and changing our perspective, we too, can benefit from this age old wisdom, Thank you H. W. Charles.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite interesting, February 17, 2013
I found the book both interesting and naive in parts
Overall some sound bits of advice cloaked in religious texts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, but I expected more, November 22, 2012
I thought the Money Code was a nice read, but I honestly expected more, thinking this book was more focused on prayer, hopefully along the lines of Charles Capps Christian booklets, but through the Jewish philosophy. Overall, it was a common sense book that did reference to verses from several Jewish books to back up certain success principles for the reader, such as the importnce of working hard and not just wishing for something to happen, as well as the importance of tithing.

In the end, I really found no "code" per se, as the title suggests. The call to action at the end of each chapter just wasn't that impressive to me. The author offered links to other websites and books that anyone with common sense could discover on their own. I honestly learned more from The Richest Man Who Ever Lived: King Solomon's Secrets to Success, Wealth, and Happinesswhich takes its time breaking down Proverbs and showing the reader how to apply each to their lives.

I wanted to give this book a 3 star, but I do feel the author did a nice job writing it and referencing Religious texts, and I still av hope for it. However, I feel it's still missing the ummmffff that the cool title and book cover suggests. Honestly, the book cover drew me in, just like the cover of The Secret originally did, and though I wasn't looking for some "wish it, easy way to success" formula as the Secret promises,(and in most cases fails to deliver) I did want some real "decoding". Maybe hand this book over to Indiana Jones and let him decipher a little deeper.

Still, I hate slamming books, so I am hoping I don't dissuade anyone from buying this book. Overall, it is a solid book of great principles to help you improve your chance at success. I'm hoping a second edition will put in a little more magic to give the readers an "aha" moment as they are working their way through its pages.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a financial guide for Gentiles based on Judaism, November 3, 2012
There are many secrets and hidden messages in the Bible. Biblical decoding is a very absorbing subject.

Kabbalah tells us that Torah is written in a cryptic style and it is impossible to understand it without help. This is what the Talmud is for. The Talmud decodes the words of the Torah and Tanach to truly understand the message and meaning behind the words.

I am fascinated by the Talmud, it's on my reading list. However, it's quite overwhelming as there are 22 volumes (http://www.amazon.com/Babylonian-Talmud-Translation-Commentary-Revised/dp/1598565265/ref=sr_1_10?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1351859575&sr=1-10&keywords=talmud). The Money Code by H W Charles concentrates specifically on the financial wisdom found in the Talmud.

Now, if only there were more books to condense the information and wisdom in the Talmud.

2.0 out of 5 stars The Money Code: Become a Millionaire With the Ancient Jewish Code, September 22, 2013
I found it cumbersome to read as there were so many quotes and references made to ancient code, instead of explaining it in plain English. The basic ideas could have been stated more simply.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT GUIDE EVEN FOR ATHEISTS, March 2, 2013
I'm an atheist, and up to this time, I thought I had been living my life a certain way and that there were very few people living like me. But after reading this book, I realized that I had been living my life the jewish way just without the believe in an all mighty god. I am really impressed by what I read about jews and I recommend anybody who wants to live a fullfilling life to use this book and apply it's teachings. I recommend this book to anyone and everyone. Just excellent!

Rate and Discover Movies