Super Friends 8 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Wanted: The Superfriends Lex Luther's new invention controls the dreams of the Super Friends, forcing them to commit incredible crimes.
2. Invasion of the Fearians The Legion of Doom teams with the Fearians, an advanced race from the planet Venus, to take contol of Earth.
3. The World's Deadliest Game To Blackmail the nations of the world, the Legion of Doom traps the Super Friends in a black hole.
4. The Time Trap Grodd devises a plan to rob the world's greatest historical treasures - and trap the Super Friends in time.
5. Trial of the Super Friends The Legion of Doom plots to use a newly developed "liquid light" for their own evil purposes.
6. The Monolith of Evil With the unwitting aid of the Super Friends, the Legion of Doom gains control of a superpower source - a monolith buried deep in the Earth's core.
7. The Giants of Doom The Legion of Doom uses the Super Friends' computer to create a ray that turns the villains into giants.
8. Secret Origins of the Super Friends The Legion of Doom alters the past so that the three most powerful Super Friends never existed.
9. Revenge of Gorilla City The Legion of Doom captures a futuristic city populated by an advanced race of gorillas.
10. Swamp of the Living Dead An evil entity offers the Legion of Doom an unbeatable army of the living dead.
11. Conquerors of the Future The Legion of Doom schemes to rule the world with the help of an evil race from the future.
12. The Final Challenge The leader of another universe subjects members of the Legion and the Super Friends to contests to determine which group he will eliminate forever.
13. Fairy Tale of Doom With Toyman's help, the Legion of Doom transports three of the Super Friends into the pages of three storybooks, where they will remain forever unless they escape within 12 hours.
14. Doomsday After escaping from the Hall of Justice, three members of the Legion of Doom seek revenge on the other Legion members for not attempting to rescue them.
15. Super Friends: Rest in Peace The Legion of Doom discovers a cache of noxium, a compound containing all the elements capable of destroying the Super Friends.
16. The History of Doom Investigating the destruction of Earth, aliens trace the responsibility to the Legion of Doom and undo the damage by turning back time.