Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on July 27, 2002
The most intriguing book on the subject of time travel. One has to read between the lines to get the full picture. Sure most reviewers rip it apart - then again - do you think the officials will admit to the fact time travel is possible, leave alone has been done!!!
While I got my doctorate in High Energy Physics in Germany I heard stories about this experiment, saw data from sources that where - shall we say very credible. The physics in the book are solid - yes for those of you who say "no way"- right you know everything- excuse us who know nothing. Read the book dares to speculate and open your eyes - after all Tesla and Einstein laid the first step for this incredible adventure.
on June 14, 1997
The Montauk Project : Experiments in Time is a must read for the American people, opening our eyes to how far we REALLY have come in time-traveling technology. It exposes the experiments in advanced and perhaps dangerous technology that were performed behind the backs of the American people. A fascinating book for readers who are ready for the truth.
-Annymou
on March 29, 2008
This book enthralled me. I simply could not put it down. What it lacks in literary style it more than makes up for in powerful content. In essence, the authors claim that not only is time travel possible, but a secretive arm of the US government has been researching time travel for over 60 years. What's more, Preston Nichols was an active participant in this research. What is different about this book is that the author explains brilliantly how the dynamics of time travel is facilitated by quantum physics which allows movement into different dimensions. You'll have to read the book.
on April 20, 1999
A friend of mine introduced me to this book a few years ago and prior to that, I've never read anything relating to these topics before. I went out to a Barnes and Noble one night and luckily, they had one copy left in the whole store, so I bought it. I was going to read it at home, but I decided to sit down and read the first few pages in the store. It was about 8:00 P.M. when I started reading. All of a sudden, they were announcing that the store would be closing in 15 minutes. I looked at my watch and it was 11:45 P.M. I got so into the book, that I couldn't put it down. It was the most amazing book I had ever read, to date. I paid for it and I raced home as fast as I could, so I could finish reading it. I got home at around 12:30 A.M. and continued reading it until I was finished with it. This book left an impression on me that lasted for weeks. I highly recommend it, as well as the 2 that follow it.
0Comment|96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 22, 2008
This book gives insight as to how the government keeps secrets from the public. It also provides much information on the Philadelphia Experiment & the programs that followed along the same lines. It makes for very interesting reading & provides information as how little the average person and even some experts know.
on March 28, 2002
I'm totally fascinated by this subject which includes the Philadelphia Experiment which was then followed up by the Phoenix project. I guess the Montauk project would be part of Phoenix. This is one of those mysteries similar to the Kennedy assasination which won't go away because it's obvious that something really happened.

I see no obvious contradictions in this book. What the author doesn't know he states. This makes sense because very few people if anyone would know everything about something like this. It's like the Kennedy assassination where everyone was lying to everyone else.

It wouldn't be that easy to create a story like this if it wasn't true. However some readers will not be able to believe it because they can't go back and read about it in a college physics book. Remember Einstein said that 'imagination is more important than information'. With great minds such as Einstein, Van Neumann, and Tesla science begins to merge with philosophy and spirituality. That's because this is a spiritual universe we live in and God is spirit. The believer will trust that God understands these things and many more which are far beyond human comprehension.

The people who ran these projects had little regard for human life. It sounds like they sent many a soul on a one way journey to who knows where and when.

Awhile ago there was a story on America's Most Wanted about someone who had been in the rock band Iron Butterfly. He had been working with his father on some highly secret project that involved something about transmitting thoughts throughout the universe or something like that. They found him dead. These guys play for keeps and work outside the law and government.

One of the reasons the author wanted to write this book was to make it more difficult for those who ran these projects to kill him. If someone becomes a problem for people like this they'll have an 'accident' or 'commit suicide'. ...

Jeff Marzano

The Hunt for Zero Point: Inside the Classified World of Antigravity Technology

Occult Ether Physics: Tesla's Hidden Space Propulsion System and the Conspiracy to Conceal It (2nd Revised Edition)
44 comments|63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 10, 2002
...the world is too big and we are no longer innocent...if even one-third of this book is true-which is likely-then there is a vast world kept secret right under our noses...and most of us are too blind/stoopid/sleepy/preoccupied with the 'rat race' to notice...
after reading about the secret BILLIONS that the Government keeps hidden-CAFRs-
look it up- your state has Billions saved up-even as they raise taxes and plead poverty-I can never again believe in the old high-school civics-class textbook version of how our Government operates...
on August 8, 2008
The Montauk Project is indeed a very fascinating book on time travel, teleportation and mind control. But in many ways it is quite sobering.

Preston Nichols, the author, learned that at least 10 billion dollars of funding for this project was provided by the Nazis. Also contributing were the infamous Krupp family, owners of German Munition Factories. Mr Nichols also states that "a later investigation showed that Montauk had a NeoNazi connection and that the Nazis were still on the Aryan kick."

Why are Germans doing mind-control experiments in our country? Why are we asleep at the switch? There is a group of international bankers who wish to set up a one-world government. It is to their advantage to have passive, compliant Americans. This is the "New World Order" about which the Christian commentator Pat Robertson speaks.

I'm sure the Germans would serve this purpose quite well. They are very good at what they do. If you read this book you will see that that they can get anybody to do anything. For further reading on this subject, look up "Operation Paperclip." Judge for yourself whether or not they are behind the undermining of our country. You may come across a story about George Bush's family being Nazis.

Mr. Nichols' book is doing more than providing us with fascinating entertainment. While this may not have been exactly his intent, he is providing a valuable wake-up call to Americans who cherish their children's futures.
on December 21, 2015
There are 3 books that go together, this is one of them... they don't need to be read in order as far as I am concerned. They are not sequals or prequals, just a lot of good information! They are written as fiction, but we all know the case, don't we? These books are filled with so much truth a lot of people simply can't quite handle it lol We have read 2 of them already and I can't wait to read the last one (which is actually the 2nd one)
I bought all 3 as a Christmas gift for my other half... this would be a terrific gift for any conspiracy theorist.. we all know at least one, right? And not only is it fun to read, but you learn a lot from the books. If you know someone who watches ancient aliens, this would be a great gift for them too. A lot of the tidbits in this book can be related to the show. We've really enjoyed reading them, and i cant wait to re-read them :)
And I really can't say enough about them. Bravo, Preston B. Nicholls, bravo!
on June 4, 2014
I'm usually the first guy to believe a fantastical story because I know truth is stranger than fiction, but as the writer says, read it as science fiction if you want to. I didn't want to, but it still came across that way. It's not that it sounds too far fetched, believe me, coming from a guy who believes the Nazi's moved to Antarctica and continued to develop anti-gravity ships (whcih explains the sudden rash of UFO appearances after WW2), operation high-jump, neuschwabenland,Search "Third Reich - Operation UFO" on youtube. The events presented just didn't seem to add up very well. I think I know why too. The book starts to lead into what you'd hear from Andrew Basiago (search him on youtube) who claims he took part in portal jumping to Mars and time travel.
Every person out there can choose one of 3 paths. Either we are created, a cosmic accident, or they just don't care to know. There is no in between which is where either Peter Moon or the individuals in the book choose to stay. Maybe there is a God who controls things they say. Reading the events from the book they go more along the lines of no God and no control. To come to this conclusion you would have to choose the option life came from no life and everything came from nothing (which is impossible). Aliens stuck us here isn't viable either, because where did they come from? I believe all these experiments including the Philadelphia took place. I even believe the accuracy of some of the capabilities of the technology. I know what they have going on underground is hundreds of years ahead of what is presented publicly. it's the accounts of men I have a problem with, and the book itself gives good reason to doubt them.
The book (montauk project) describes experiments in mind control and memory implants, while in the same breath referring to scientists who took part in the experiments as 'recalling their lost memories' of the 'events' that took place. This is the definition of irony. I've also read material by someone who claims they partook in Area 51 experiments. Guess what the nickname is for Area 51? Dreamland because of the memory implantation. Google just 'dreamland' and be surprised. The guy eventually came to the conclusion his abduction "experiences" were just memory implants.
Andrew Basiago describes events that to me don't add up either. I think he believes them, he's got quite a story, but I think he's merely referring to memory implants, and could possibly be a subject of those kinds of experiments.
ALL these stories seem to have one thing in common. Dream like Imagination. The events described by Andrew, the alien 'abductee', and events in this book including creating hairy monsters out of thin air sound more like something a man would dream (the hairy monster was based on thoughts materializing). Creating life via empowered imagination is quite an accomplishment. God like accomplishment. Ever had a dream you could fly? You did it with your head, or thoughts. Same dream like feel here.
Another example is a well known (another) willing "abductee" who was fully aware of his abductions and would speak on radio shows that his reward for coopertaing was getting to move small metal shapes with his mind. Cubes and triangles.
Andrew Basiago spoke of portal jumping to Mars while getting his arm ripped off by velociraptor type creatures. When jumping back through the portal his arm magically came back. When thinking good thoughts the creatures would let them pet their cute cuddly heads. Dreams I tell ya. Memory implants.
Deception is the name of the game folks. The real battle going on out there is a spiritual one.
Ephesians 6:12
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
2 Thess 2:7
" For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work...."