Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Mortal Instruments: City Of Bones
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

on September 3, 2013
I really have enjoyed The Mortal Instruments soundtrack. You can practically see the scenes in the movie as you listening to the music. Heart to Heart and When The Darkness Comes are my favorites. Having read all of the books in the series, they especially hit the right note for me. I would enjoy this CD even if I wasn't a fan of the movie.
on November 28, 2014
Bought this Cd of my fave movie to listen to my fave song by Demi Lovato 'Heart By Heart'. Beautiful. The other songs r not as appealing IMO but that's only b/c they don't hold as candle to my fave song. Cd is true to the movie. Different variety of songs on it. Seller sent this item on time..well actually ahead of time. Kudos to u!
on August 20, 2013
The Amazon version does not include Jettas "Start a Riot" and Youngblood Hawks "Bring Me Home". These are only available on iTunes.
on December 19, 2014
Really enjoying the soundtrack. I appreciate the variety of kinds of tracks, but it can sound inconsistent to some, which is why the Twilight soundtracks worked so well, because there was consistency. No soundtrack is 100% perfect I've learned but it's awesome to finally own both Mortal Instruments soundtracks.

Recommended to listen to whilst you kill Downworlders!! :-P
on May 12, 2014
A little worried about purchasing a used cd? Dont be. It came to me like new and played like new also. Music is great and I can see each scene of the movie in my memory when songs play. Alternative party/dance. Nice love songs. Beginning to end, great cd
on November 5, 2013
This is a pretty decent soundtrack that I purchased immediately after seeing the movie. Love most of the songs, though I could do without the electronic dance music, which makes me think I should have taken the time to select individual songs to purchase rather than the whole album. Regardless, I'm happy to have it on my Kindle.
on June 26, 2014
I can't imagine what people think when I'm riding in my car jiving to this soundtrack. I'm a grandma with snow white hair!!

I get it now. :)
on May 27, 2014
I originally like the flow of the music in the movie. The good flow and music relating to the scenes made me want to purchase the album in the first place. Overall the music is well written with a good variety of rock and pop. Exciting new songs and some old favorites are on there as well. My only minor complaint is I wish that AFI's 17 Chances was the original version not a remix. The remix while not a bad remix, just loses some of the enjoyable notes that are in the original song.
on August 28, 2013
I originally purchased Demi Lovato's track but then was able to listen to the whole album on Youtube and LOVED it! This was an awesome action filled movie with a lot of upbeat techno tracks. Love it!
on January 25, 2014
This soundtrack rocks! The music was great and I can't believe how many awesome artists were featured in the movie.