5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY GREAT...LOVE IT!!! LOTS O LAUGHS
Published on July 31, 2012 by Sherrie D. Golden-beil

2.0 out of 5 stars thin fabric doesn't last long
Bought this 4 months ago and it already has two holes opening up in it. Wore it about 20 times, normal use, nothing rough.

For this price, it should be a heavier fabric.
Published on December 27, 2011 by paulk2

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY GREAT...LOVE IT!!! LOTS O LAUGHS, July 31, 2012
Seeing the shirt, up close, just out of the wrapping, was not so impressive "HOWEVER"....Once my husband put the shirt on and when I backed up a bit it looked SO REAL. Let's just say all the doggie facial contours fit my hubby's belly contours. The nose pertruded and the eyes were rounded!!!! HaHa! And the sleeves look like ears. Just TOO FUNNY. It looks just like the hubby's Black Lab "Katie". I can't wait for the dog to see it, I'm sure she'll be confused. Sizing runs just a tad small. Suggest order up one size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, December 29, 2011
I can't believe a T shirt can be so realistic. The shirt looks so much like my dog I am still amazed. I will definitely be buying more shirts from this company. The quality is excellent and the sizes are as advertised

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Cool Shirt, December 28, 2011
I ordered this shirt for my labrador-crazy aunt. It shipped fast, looks great, and she really loved it. All of the animal face shirts from this seller look really cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifelike, December 18, 2011
I was very impressed with the image on these t-shirts. They have such lifelike eyes. The shirts are of good quality

2.0 out of 5 stars thin fabric doesn't last long, December 27, 2011

For this price, it should be a heavier fabric.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not nearly as nice as the thumbnail, December 19, 2011
I was really happy that the item arrived sooner than it was supposed to, but then greatly disappointed when I looked at the shirt. The thumbnail looks quite realistic on the product page, but the actual shirt looks like a high school art student project. It's still a nice shirt, but the pictures of the product don't show any real close up shots so you can see that the eyes are rather reddish and very cartoon like.

2.0 out of 5 stars WRONG SIZE, July 9, 2013
I ordered a large and received a medium so the eyes are located in the wrong area on my body and draw attention right to my chest. I gave the shirt away!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it, May 19, 2013
I love the mountain animal face T-shirt. Always want to collect all the dogs. Only reason not giving a 5 stars is that the size of T shirt a bit larger than normal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Size matters, November 24, 2012
Nice quality of shirt, but the size runs large. Which made it difficult to order online, I am planning on sending back the shirt and exchange it for a smaller size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Lab shirt, October 6, 2012
Helen Gornes (Dayton, Ohio USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Mountain Black Lab Face Mens T-shirt (Apparel)
Really fun, getting lots of smiles from people when worn. If you have a belly, the snout pokes out and adds a 3-D effect. Will buy from seller again!

The Mountain Black Lab Face T-Shirt Large