5.0 out of 5 stars Stoic, patriotic, and proud. . .
In the face of danger wearing this shirt bestows upon me the incredible strength and fortitude of Eagle-man Fighter Pilot. . . the man, the bird, the legend.

Published on May 5, 2011 by MSPower

3.0 out of 5 stars Dress
I freakin' love the graphic. Ordered a 3x but it has to be a 3x tall. It's like I'm wearing an elderly woman's night gown.
Published 7 months ago by brandonwhitmire

5.0 out of 5 stars Stoic, patriotic, and proud. . ., May 5, 2011

Confident in his limitless power Eagle-man Fighter Pilot protects us from all that is evil, such as salmon moving in opposition to the mainstream, as well as voles and rabbits that attempt to get to our root-values.
He especially has disdain for moths attempting to overthrow the very fabric of our society.
Have you ever seen a zombie? No you have not, and you can thank Eagle-man Fighter Pilot for that too, for he stays ever vigilant patrolling the skies watching and waiting. . .

His methods include swooping down getting up close and personal shredding his enemies to bits with his mighty, mighty talons as well as unleashing hellfire missiles kept close-at-wing when he is in the mood for a good explosion.

Eagle-man Fighter Pilot is not all work however; he does enjoy a good game of bocce ball now and then, as well as fine dinners of raw steaks and sushi.

Eagle-man Fighter Pilot resents the fact that he is often confused with Eagle Man, his cousin, who is a car insurance salesman from Chicago, IL known for his low rates and distinguished commercials.

Wear the shirt, and be proud!

Stoic, patriotic, and proud, that is the Eagle-man Fighter Pilot way. . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing says Freedom like a Bald Eagle in a flight suit!, September 16, 2011
I dont know about you but i love freedom and Bald Eagles and fighter planes and other types of really cool $@#t! When I walk into a room wearing this shirt people get uncomfortable cause they're not sure weather to salute me or give me an enthusiastic hi five. I live the dream in this T. This shirt says lifes alright and I'm not afraid to to wear the right colors.

According to the IT girl from England who works in my office, this shirt will garaunteed get you beaten up anywhere in Europe. She's a bit of an alcaholic so I don't really buy in to much of what she has to say. Besides I'm pretty sure she is just chapped that they dont have a Patriotic Britt version.

Ok back to the awesomeness that is this shirt. If your friends aren't impressed by the Bald Eagle in the flight suit then they will surely be blown away by the 3, count em', 3 fighter planes flying over the right shoulder. If they're not impressed by that then maybe they're not really your friends to begin with.

Buy this and be proud! Your living in America @$^&*!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pants not required, November 2, 2011
Before owning this shirt, I thought, at best, Eagles could only be airline pilots; little did I know that one intrepid Eagle had gone to the Naval Academy and dedicated himself to becoming our nation's best fighter pilot. You may know the rest, but not likely; the tale of Rex Eagleton is famous only in Veterans Halls. What the public doesn't realize is that this brave service-Eagle-man's exploits in Vietnam were hidden from the general public because of that fateful mission over De Nang and the sheer number of bombs that he... Nevertheless, Rex continued to serve our country proudly for his remaining years.I bought this shirt in an attempt to increase my mana, and I was not disappointed. As soon as I opened the box,> I was imbued with Rex's spirit and fortitude. At first, I could only wear this shirt in 5 minute installments out of fear of becoming too awesome. If you're a red blooded American, you must purchase as a testament to all of our brave Eagle-Men (and women) that serve with such dedication in our Armed Forces. A champion of an Eagles' right to serve and a true American hero, Rex Eagleton is a forgotten legend of American history (few know that it was he who wrote Reagan's "Tear Down this Wall" speech). Chicks dig this shirt (little Eagle chicks, i mean; because you just know they've got to respect a parent with his resume). This shirt's design, an artist's rendering of the look he gave Khrushchev when Rex had him cornered back in '68, is a striking relief of Rex's intimidation. It is made from a potent mixture of ground up Eagle talons and HGH. Not pictured: Rex's devoted wife, Linda, a ChickenHawk with a Heart of Gold. Instructions: wear with pride and as your most visible layer. Pants not required, because pants are socialist and draw from the power of the shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought a smile to his face!, January 9, 2012
This review is from: The Mountain Combat Stryker Adult T-shirt (Apparel)
I sent this to my brother-in-law. He was deployed over the holidays, so I would mail him fun things to cheer him up. He's an F-15 Eagle pilot so I just had to send him this shirt. He laughed so loud when he openned it that people came running over to his bunk. He might not ever wear it, but it brought a smile to his face on a thoroughly depressing Christmas in the desert.

5.0 out of 5 stars Because sometimes you need a shirt with a Bald Eagle Dressed as a Fighter Pilot on it, January 26, 2013
This review is from: The Mountain Combat Stryker Adult T-shirt (Apparel)
It's an insult to my country to have to review this product and explain why it deserves five stars. Sometimes you just need a shirt with a Bald Eagle dressed as a fighter pilot on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh say can you see..., August 29, 2011
This shirt lets people know I'm a true patriot. Combining the bravery of a U.S. fighter pilot with the majesticness of an eagle, this epic piece of clothing is sure to become an American icon, alongside the likes of our country's flag, apple pie, the statue of liberty, and wet t-shirt contests.

Beautiful colors, an awe-inspiring image, and a perfect fit for my rotund beer belly. Let your American pride shine through with this true masterpiece of patriotic apparel.

5.0 out of 5 stars How I felt about America before this shirt., January 10, 2013
Some say I lacked conviction... others doubted the color of my blood, but when I go out to the Clubs and or other American drinking establishments let it be known henceforth... this gentleman breathes red white and blue drinks red white and blue and good god damn knows he loves America.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Magic, December 28, 2012
This shirt is magic, plain and simple. But, if you buy one please stay out of the New England area. By the laws of the shirt, if two people are in the same room while both wearing this shirt, they must fight to the death. I will kill again for this shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars T SHIRT, November 20, 2012
rhonda ricker (starr, s.c., US) - See all my reviews
I BOUGHT IT FOR MY HUSBAND AND HE LOVES IT SO MUCH I HAVE TO MAKE HIM TAKE IT OFF TO WASH IT

5.0 out of 5 stars America., August 21, 2013
This review is from: The Mountain Combat Stryker Adult T-shirt (Apparel)
This shirt is amazing. The only downside is when I wear it I constantly feel the urge to cause political instability in other countries for their oil.

The Mountain Combat Stryker Adult T-shirt Tee, Large, Blue
$30.00 $11.81
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies