Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 28, 2013
I bought this shirt shortly after sudden loss of my beloved 10-yr old GSD. She was my best friend and THE most noble creature I've ever known. When I wear this shirt; I feel her close to me. The design is AWESOME and it has washed well -- no fading and minimum shrinkage (intentionally ordered 1 size up to allow for shrinkage).

This shirt is more than just a garment to me; it is a memorial to my beloved Manda. I was thrilled to find it thru Amazon and the purchase and shipping could not have been easier!
on December 14, 2012
i got this shirt for y brother,we own gsd dogs and this is a very nice shirt to sopport out k9 friend ! :)