5.0 out of 5 stars Best Clothing Ever
I bought two Kitty Overalls shirts in case it gets cold outside. Bonus: if you look in the mirror while wearing this shirt, it looks like there's a kitty in a pocket on your shirt!
Published on May 22, 2009 by J. Ruddell

3.0 out of 5 stars high fasion comes with a price
i bought this shirt. unfortunately, it is so sweet it gave me diabetes. other than that, it's airtight.
Published on May 14, 2009 by Nicholas W. Bullett

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Clothing Ever, May 22, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars My life was over until I bought this shirt...., September 28, 2012
This review is from: The Mountain Men's Kitty Overalls Shirt (Apparel)
I was in a greedy job at as a quantitative analyst at an investment bank, married to a selfish lingerie model who just wanted to rip off my Saville Row suit, feed me caviar and champagne then take me to bed every time I set foot out of my Lamborghini before I bought this shirt. It totally changed my life for the better. I found myself becoming a more caring, sharing person with a sunnier, happier outlook on life.

No more the shackles of financial corporate slavery for me, no longer do I crave the attention of long-legged nymphomaniacs with just the one thing on their mind, no more fast cars and fast living. No! No I say.

I am now working as a 5-a-day and celibacy advisor educating people how to eat healthily, drinking Tuscan Whole Milk, 1 Gallon, 128 fl oz, running an organic-self-help-acu-crystal-pilates-meditation-celibacy-dance mime and theatre group in the evenings and generally teaching the world to sing in perfect harmony, building the world a home and furnishing it with love, apple trees, honey bees and snow white turtle doves.

All thanks to The Mountain Men's Kitty Overalls Shirt.

It is a true life changing saviour!

5.0 out of 5 stars Girls love it, August 12, 2011
Ryan Clark (Rochester, NY) - See all my reviews
I got this shirt as a joke...let me say the ladies love it. The second i got it i made it a cutoff. Who can resist biceps of steel 6 inches from an adorable kitten? Nobody.

5.0 out of 5 stars The "Nuclear Option", June 6, 2010
A. Utley (Chantilly, VA) - See all my reviews
The review title says it all. You cannot be one-upped in this. It is the proverbial "big stick." Just be sure to wear it judiciously. With great power comes great responsibility.

3.0 out of 5 stars high fasion comes with a price, May 14, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars This Shirt Saved My Marriage!, July 14, 2011
There's a reason this shirt is so darn cute! OK so after my wife caught me in bed with the Nanny she was really, really angry. So she's pulling the old "silent treatment" for like 2 weeks, calling lawyers and packing up her stuff, etc. So I needed a plan. I needed something that would completely turn the tide and make her come back to me emotionally and physically. My search went on and on. Flowers? No, too cliche. Diamonds? No, trying too hard. A cruise? Well, we'd need the Nanny to come along to watch the kids so THAT wouldn't work. Then, one day, when searching for a unicorn shirt here on Amazon (unicorns are my favorite!) I stumbled upon this shirt. I knew, right then and there it was the answer.

So, a few weeks later, we're meeting at her lawyers office and I showed up in my Kitty Overalls T-Shirt 100% Cotton. She stared into those little eyes, sitting in that little pocket right there on my chest... She asked the lawers to leave so she could have a private word with me. The kitties cuteness was working! She stared some more. Those little eyes and cute little nose... She knew, she loved me and that we could get past anything. The raw sweetness helped her see past my transgression and those little eyes were like a window into my heart!

Thank you! Thank you Kitty Overalls T-shirt 100% Cotton!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Warning: Kitten is Not To Scale, July 14, 2009
I know what you're thinking: "Wow, it's a trompe l'oeil kitten in bib overalls t-shirt! I must have it!" Well I am here to warn you, it may be more kitten than you expected. I ordered the Medium, and the image of the kitten's head is eight and a half inches high. That is one freakishly large kitten! The overall details are equally oversized. One could argue that the bizarre proportions only enhance the awesomeness of this product, but I would have preferred a more realistically-sized kitten.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy canoli!, June 5, 2009
The ladies really love this shirt when a manly guy like me wears it, some of them even get confused and think i really am wearing bib overalls cuz i tuck my shirt in. Either way I managed to hook up with at least 5 women in the last week alone because of this shirt....

5.0 out of 5 stars Real overall pockets aren't big enough for humongous kittens, February 20, 2012
Skyler (Charlottesville, Virginia United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Mountain Men's Kitty Overalls Shirt (Apparel)
The photo realism in this shirt is astonishing. When you pair this shirt with some jeans, it looks like you are actually wearing overalls (with a genetically mutated kitten popping out of the front pocket). I thought I would wear this shirt to the gym, but then my brother got a hold of it and I never saw it again. That poor, humongous kitten is probably crying in the corner of a hamper somewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars COULDN'T GET ANY BETTER !, September 25, 2009
I BOUGHT THIS SHIRT BECAUSE I SIMPLY COULDNT RESIST IT, I NEVER SAW ANYTHING SO DARLING IN ALL OF MY LIFE , WHEN I FIRST GOT THE SHIRT I WAS AFRAID TO WEAR IT , I DIDNT WANT IT TO GET RUINED , SO I WORE IT OUT TO BREAKFAST AT A NEARBY DINER AND I GOT ATTENTION AND COMPLIMENTS FROM IT AS SOON AS I WALKED THROUGH THE DOOR AND PERIODICALLY DURING THE DAY AS WELL , EVERYONE WHO SAW IT THOUGHT IT WAS REALLY CUTE , WHERE EVER YOU WEAR THIS SHIRT YOUR SURE TO GET COMPLIMENTS ALSO ,HOWEVER I DONT THINK THIS DESIGNER SHIRT IS FOR A KNOCK AROUND, I WOULD ONLY WEAR SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR A SPECIAL OCCASION, WHEN I GO OUT SOMEWHERE.

The Mountain Men's Kitty Overalls Shirt