4.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt. Beware of first wash.
I get TONS of comments on this shirt. It's a great one! Do be careful about the first wash. This shirt bled badly. I washed it alone for the first wash, as well as all the other Mountain shirts I bought recently.
Published on January 30, 2012 by JKingston

2.0 out of 5 stars Fit like garbage
These shirts fit terribly. They run about 1.5 sizes too big and they feel really cheap upon receipt. I gae it away to someone as a gift and they said it felt better after washing. However they were unable to shrink in wash.
Published on May 1, 2012 by Dan Heinz

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt. Beware of first wash., January 30, 2012
JKingston "JKingston" (Kingston, TN United States) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Fit like garbage, May 1, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of compliments., May 11, 2014
I bought this shirt for a humane society walk for animals. It fits as expected, maybe a little larger but overall nice fit. I washed it once and did not have problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Definetly different, March 31, 2014
Im a big guy 6'3" @ 370# and shirt fit nice, not tight in arm pits or around beer belly. Big guy approved :)

4.0 out of 5 stars The graphics on this T-shirt are great, December 29, 2013
I purchased this shirt as a gift and the person who received it loves it. I was impressed with the vivid colors and realistic picture of an English Bulldog. I received it in an OK time period. It was shipped UPS with the post office making the final delivery. It arrived within the promised time frame despite my awful postal service. I did not give it 5 stars because it is 100% cotton and I am unsure about shrinkage when laundered. Other reviews have suggested it be laundered alone due to bleeding of colors. Since I will not be laundering this item I am unsure about this. Everyone who saw this shirt just loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just get it, December 25, 2013
It is better quality than I expected and the bulldog detail is exactly the same 5 stars I want another one

5.0 out of 5 stars very cool, October 23, 2013
one the best shirts i have seen!! i love the color! great gift for the dog lovers!! thank you !

5.0 out of 5 stars It has a bulldog on it., October 8, 2013
Good quality shirt. Awesome dog face. Would purchase again in more sizes so each family member can display our bulldog love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ironic?, August 11, 2013
Donad P.Pinder (Hawkestone, ONT Canada) - See all my reviews
I love the shirt the realism is great my american bulldog R.I.P this year it reminds me of her every time I wear it it's like a tribute to her anyhow the quality is superb and the sizing was great thanks for reading hope this helps you buy a great t-shirt

3.0 out of 5 stars A good Buldog t-shirt, August 5, 2013
Not as good as the monkey or pig shirts but near the head of the pack. Dog head looks very realistiv and vicious. Scares some people which was the purpose of buying the shirt in the first place. Sure you will be pleasantly surprised by the quality and by the bulldog itself.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›