Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Mountain Men's Pug Face T-shirt
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on December 30, 2012
This amazing tshirt has inspired me to return to my roots. I moved to a farm of pugs where we " pug" all day. I wear my tshirt and bark at the other dogs. They have accepted me as one of their own.
33 comments|86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 5, 2013
I've recently had to invest in a cane due to the influx of females attracted to the glory of the pug.
on July 15, 2012
Everyone comments on this shirt. Some say it hurts their minds. Others love it and let you pet their dog. Either way, it benefits you.
VINE VOICEon July 27, 2012
Everyone knows that the pug is the most beautiful dog there is, so I had to have this shirt. I ordered the medium size and it fit great, true to size. I usually wear size medium. The shirt is very long though, almost down to my knees. The shirt is of good quality
on August 31, 2012
The shirt arrived sooner than quoted and looks completely awesome. It's very well made for a t-shirt and the print is high quality as well. The only thing I dislike about it is the fact that it's extremely long. This isn't a complaint to the Amazon seller, but to "The Mountain" who makes the shirts. They really ought to offer a selection in lengths (in addition to their standard sizes) as do most reputable clothing sellers. If you don't normally tuck your shirts in or have an extremely long torso, think twice about "The Mountain" shirts before you buy one. I don't plan to buy one of these again until they change their sizing and offer shirts that aren't all TALL sizes. On a positive note, if you happen to be in the market for a "night-shirt" or short "t-shirt dress" I would highly recommend these.

FYI: I purchased 3 different "The Mountain" face shirts from different sellers on Amazon and all of the shirts are the same length.
on April 29, 2016
As you can see in my attached image—which to this day remains one of the more unusual photos in our family albums—this Mountain shirt gets right to it. Overall I really dig this product, though I’ll note that the Medium size I purchased is a little long (I’m 5’10”) and a little tight across the chest (I weigh in at 175 pounds).

Made of 100% cotton, this item is comfortable, well stitched, and so far—resilient to its time in the washer and dryer. But the best part? The reactions I get when I wear this shirt are easily worth the price of admission—really, it still makes me laugh every time I throw it on. To sum it up: Whether you’re a fan of Pugs, quality offbeat apparel, or both, I think you’re barking up the right tree with this one!

If you found this information useful, would you mind giving me a "Helpful Vote" please? If you didn't, please leave me a comment, and I'll be glad to furnish anything I may have missed. Thanks for taking the time to read my review!
review image
on March 19, 2015
The quality is fantastic: thick, not thin and flimsy nor cheap- it is a HIGH quality shirt. I am a larger size, and this shirt COVERS your backside when you bend over - unlike SOME shirts I have. My wife got this shirt for me almost a year ago- and left a 5 star review that helped 4 buyers make a decision to buy it- according to Amazon Reviews email alert. GOOD! I am in no way affiliated with the seller, manufacturer, nor did I get any discount or anything for this review this is a completely HONEST review no kidding! I love it. I get compliments on it wherever I go. It is like new after almost a year old. I take care of my better clothes- this shirt I don't put in the dryer, I just wash it and hang dry (your clothes last MUCH longer this way) even when I did put in dryer a few times, it never faded. Excellent quality, my compliments to the manufacturer. Wonder if it wasn't made in China like other cheap stuff?? No idea where the material came from, but my printed on info on inside of shirt says "assembled in Mexico:.
on February 15, 2013
Great shirt,good print, but if you get a dark color shirt,be careful because the dye bleeds a lot in first washing! I hand washed two shirts in a sink with detergent and very hot water. So much dark brown dye came out . When I rinsed in cold water then much less, and on the third rinse (cold water) very little. So if you put them in the washer first,make sure it's with other very dark clothes,or wash alone in sink!! Other than that they are really nice:-)
on January 13, 2013
I bought this for a friend who loves pugs, and received a text message of keyboard smashing in response.

In German, Möpse means "pug" but it's also slang for "breasts," and I would like to point out that if you get the sizing right and you are mailing this to someone who owns breasts, the eyes will bug out authentically. This was a consideration in its purchase.

It's a heck of a thing. The printing is well-done, so if you're looking at this and you think it's a good idea, you'll be really happy when it arrives.
on April 25, 2012
Great shirt, size is spot on. Wearing it gets some funny reactions!! The graphic printed is great quality. Will be purchasing more from this seller.