Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on November 10, 2008
This item has wolves on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened. After checking to ensure that the shirt would properly cover my girth, I walked from my trailer to Wal-mart with the shirt on and was immediately approached by women. The women knew from the wolves on my shirt that I, like a wolf, am a mysterious loner who knows how to 'howl at the moon' from time to time (if you catch my drift!). The women that approached me wanted to know if I would be their boyfriend and/or give them money for something they called mehth. I told them no, because they didn't have enough teeth, and frankly a man with a wolf-shirt shouldn't settle for the first thing that comes to him.

I arrived at Wal-mart, mounted my courtesy-scooter (walking is such a drag!) sitting side saddle so that my wolves would show. While I was browsing tube socks, I could hear aroused asthmatic breathing behind me. I turned around to see a slightly sweaty dream in sweatpants and flip-flops standing there. She told me she liked the wolves on my shirt, I told her I wanted to howl at her moon. She offered me a swig from her mountain dew, and I drove my scooter, with her shuffling along side out the door and into the rest of our lives. Thank you wolf shirt.

Pros: Fits my girthy frame, has wolves on it, attracts women
Cons: Only 3 wolves (could probably use a few more on the 'guns'), cannot see wolves when sitting with arms crossed, wolves would have been better if they glowed in the dark.
356356 comments39,987 of 40,544 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 24, 2013
This shirt has changed my life! Before, I couldn't walk through the aisles at Wal-Mart, graze on the buffet at Sizzler, or even take in a round at my local miniature golf course, without people pointing and saying, "Hey, you're that Zulu guy from Star Wars, aren't you?" Even if I wore sunglasses, I'd still get mistaken for Yoko Ono.

But with The Mountain Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee, the SHIRT now draws the eye. One young teen even shyly approached me, and instead of asking for a picture or an autograph, simply smiled conspiratorially and whispered, "Team Jacob, right? Me, too. He's sooooooo dreamy."

Yes he is, young lady. Yes. He. Is.
8686 comments10,387 of 10,645 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 19, 2009
Unfortunately I already had this exact picture tattooed on my chest, but this shirt is very useful in colder weather.
review image
2525 comments10,800 of 11,121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 19, 2009
I had a two-wolf shirt for a while and I didn't think life could get any better. I was wrong. Life got 50% better, no lie.
1616 comments2,056 of 2,186 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2012
How do I turn off the howling feature? Two of the three wolves howl at night. The other one (the pup in the middle) howls during the day for some reason. Not sure if this is a factory defect.

This shirt won't stop. Can't sleep. It's been days. Please help.
0Comment131 of 135 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 23, 2009
I believe that wearing this t-shirt has made me a better man, which is remarkable because, well....I'm a chick.
44 comments1,159 of 1,245 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 4, 2009
I accidentally spilled a glass of Tuscan Whole Milk down the front of this shirt, and my soul was torn from my body and thrown into heaven by a jealous God.
1616 comments1,843 of 2,008 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2009
When I put this T-shirt on for the first time, my wife left me!

Thank you, Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt!
55 comments499 of 543 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 21, 2009
For you left brain types out there, who are still unsure on whether or not this shirt would make a wise purchase, allow me to break it down for you.

Most shirts like this only contain one wolf. This shirt has three wolves, plus a moon. You are basically getting three wolves and a moon for the price on one wolf. You won't find that deal anywhere else.
55 comments1,832 of 2,011 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 27, 2009
The Three Wolf Moon shirts power is obvious. This video is living proof that you will get women, and fly. Most importantly my son was born without bones and when I put this shirt on him he grew bones. Don't ask me how it happened but the magic is there. I wish I could hug the designer of this shirt and thank them for everything they have done for my family.
6565 comments6,731 of 7,407 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse