Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Naked Bee Triple Milled Bar Soap - 2.75 oz
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 2.75 oz|Change
Price:$4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on April 8, 2013
Wonderful smelling and quality soap but the bars are super tiny, especially for the price. I purchased it because I love the lip balm so much but I doubt I will do so again for the soap...just too extravagant of a purchase for such a small bar.
on March 3, 2013
Didn't last long enough for me to form an opinion. The bar of soap was about a 2x2 square that was around an inch thick. Had a nice smell and lathered nicely. It lasted for about a week with both my husband and I using it. Maybe if it came in a package of two, I would order it again but otherwise, just wasn't worth the price.
on October 28, 2011
This bar has a wonderful strong scent that lingers long after you have washed. It also says that it will last a long time for such a little bar so I am definitely looking forward to that.
on November 17, 2012
I really wish I could buy this stuff somewhere. I've only ever seen it in a gas station in virginia. I bought the travel kit and loved the smell so much. The soap is really great for dry winter skin. Normally I can't wear any kind of perfumes or strong smelling soaps but this stuff doesn't give me a headache. Love it!
on October 8, 2013
This soap was so wonderful that it definitely deserved five stars, yes it is that amazing. I have tired so many other soaps (body and hands) and this one takes the cake. The only down side was that is that it is much more smaller than I thought it was going to be, but because the quality is so wonderful it's okay. This soap is a definite must have! I also think that this soap would be amazing for the winter.
on February 25, 2014
I gave this a 5 star rating first its Paraben -free no dyes or pigments ,Gluten free etc this is a small bar but last along time the beeswax helps with this lasting longer this has palm and coconut oils for a rich lather compared to other natural soaps the Honey is an antibacterial that protects against skin moisture loss and the rolled oats that you can see in the bar is for gentle exfoliation.This also has a wonderful scent very light smells like orange.This is a family favorite compared to other natural soaps we have used .There is a bigger bar of this soap if you prefer that but you may want to try this 2.75 oz first.I personally prefer the Naked Bee over Burts Bee as I feel the body wash is to strong with all the mix of scents going on.
on June 7, 2015
AMAZING SOAP! Great for sensitive skin, rashes, eczema, ect. I use this one my face twice a day and it does't dry my skin out, or make it oily. The price is reasonable for the quality of product, and it doesnt leave hard to clean soapy residue on the tub or soap holder. I highly recommend and will continue to use this product!
on February 26, 2015
Use this soap for my toddler whose skin is very sensitive. Downside, for the price you get so much less! Why? Its about 2x2 and less than an inch think. Disappointed with the portioning of this item but I love this product.
on February 16, 2014
Haven't been using it long enough to rate it properly but so far I like it a lot. And unlike other oatmeal soaps I have tried this one smells nice, not like perfume just a nice pleasant smell. I may later change the star rating, up or down depending on how much I like t then.
on February 27, 2014
I love the soap and the smell is wonderful! The lather is great for washing hands but the fragrance is a bit too strong for me to use as a body soap. The bar is a little smaller than I thought but it is great soap!