4.0 out of 5 stars Ten Year Old daughter in Heaven...
Published on October 23, 2007 by Lizabeth A. Bowles

3.0 out of 5 stars The movie isn't as innocent as it seems..
I wouldn't say this movie is totally family friendly. For a kids show, it has several sexual references. Nat Wolff pats Rosalina on her butt. They also showed a teen couple kissing really passionately. The youngest band member swears a lot, but replaces them with other words ("poo-poo sauce").
The band members mocked the only girl in the band because she had a crush...
Published on November 9, 2007 by y.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ten Year Old daughter in Heaven..., October 23, 2007
This review is from: The Naked Brothers Band: Battle of the Bands (DVD)
Okay, so my kid, now 10, gave up piano years ago. But now wishes she was in The Band! Instead she just follows every move these kids make. I told her she should get back into lessons and she too could be a star. Well, maybe. Anyway, I love that these kids actually have a bit of comedic timing and seem to enjoy every minute they are on camera. I know their parents (Nat and Alex Wolff's Mom and Dad are actor/director and pro musician respectively) are very talented and look like they are having fun with the show too. Get it for your kid if they are a fan. They'll dig it and it's all good fun and totally family friendly. Now we hope her uncle can get their autograph next time we go to LA. He claims to know someone that works with them who is famous in her own right. Cool!

5.0 out of 5 stars My 15yr. old daughter has taking a liking to these guys again., August 24, 2013
This review is from: The Naked Brothers Band: Battle of the Bands (DVD)
My 15yr. old daughter has taking a liking to these guys again. She used to watch them when they were on the TV. Then along came Justin Leave it to Bieber ( I'm stuck on myself, don't care about my young fans anymore, just buy my songs so I can party like Miley C. etc..) and she fell in love like the rest of young girls. But now she has seen how he treats his fans. So down came the posters and delete his songs from her mp3 player and she remembered The Naked Brothers Band didn't let the fame get to their heads like others. So she is really interested in them again!! Trust me these guys are alright!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happiness, January 16, 2013
This review is from: The Naked Brothers Band: Battle of the Bands (DVD)
By the time my daughter is done with it, EVERYONE in my house will know these episodes word for word.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love it!, January 12, 2008
This review is from: The Naked Brothers Band: Battle of the Bands (DVD)
My children ages 5 & 8 just love the Naked Brothers Band. And to be honest I really do, too. This is a good thing since the DVDs (as well as the CDs) are played quite frequently at our house and in our car. Just last night when we were driving they were quoting lines from Nat & Alex in a friendly family backseat competition of "Which Wolff brother said this?" Too fun! And guess what? My daughter just read this review over my shoulder as I was typing and said "Tell them I'm gonna go watch the NBB right now!" Like I said it is frequently played and we love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars the naked brothers band, January 1, 2014
This review is from: The Naked Brothers Band: Battle of the Bands (DVD)
5 stars it was a awesome movie my favrotive charoctor Rosalina she preety i love her style i love her smille

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson's Favorite Group, January 2, 2008
This review is from: The Naked Brothers Band: Battle of the Bands (DVD)
My Grandson, who is 5, thinks the Naked Brothers Band is the greatest!!! He is very musically inclined, learns the lyrics and sings and dances right along with the group. Crazy Car is one of his favorites. I think this group is pretty neat, too!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars The movie isn't as innocent as it seems.., November 9, 2007
y. (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Naked Brothers Band: Battle of the Bands (DVD)
The band members mocked the only girl in the band because she had a crush on a rival band member.

Still, I give it 3 stars since it shows that kids can write music and put together a band and even if they fight, they can make up later.

5.0 out of 5 stars Alien Clones, October 19, 2007
Clyde Vanderpool "sl" (Hazard, Kentucky United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Naked Brothers Band: Battle of the Bands (DVD)
What if they steal my skatebaord?
What is they steal my talent?

It's all right there, man. It's all right there.

4.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining!, November 16, 2008
This review is from: The Naked Brothers Band: Battle of the Bands (DVD)
Watched it with my kids a bunch of times, they loved it and it held my attention as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta Love Naked Brothers Band!!, November 8, 2007
This review is from: The Naked Brothers Band: Battle of the Bands (DVD)
My daughter just loves this series. Especially Nat Wolff!! Anyone who loves this series will want to have this dvd.

The Naked Brothers Band: Battle of the Bands