5.0 out of 5 stars Ive been ripped off
This is great stuff, but this deal is a ripoff. I can buy this in my supermarket for 3.50, somehow I bought this, 3 for 32.00 plus 38.00 for shipping. This is a rip off, rip off, rip off, do not send your money to this supplier.....
Published on September 22, 2010 by bill

1.0 out of 5 stars Thieves Ripoff watch out!
I like amazon, but I don't approve of anyone allowing this to happen. Stop them Amazon, send them down your river!
Published on January 23, 2011 by Whatha!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ive been ripped off, September 22, 2010
This review is from: The Naked Truth Green Machine Superfood Juice Smoothie 15.2 Oz Pack of 3 (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Thieves Ripoff watch out!, January 23, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripoff, October 26, 2010
You don't get the bang for your buck. $70 for 3 bottles is sure not worth it... This is a great product, but just don't buy it from here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sams Club, July 29, 2011
The juice is excellent! High in natural sugar but the best thing you are going to get without juicing your own. You can purchase 64 oz of this at Sams club for around $7

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Drink and Two 32oz bottles at Costco for $6.97, July 26, 2011
Ok I don't understand how these people are allowed to sell this juice at this price on Amazon! I love Amazon but I really don't think they are aware of these people price gouging this juice!!! This juice is so good and sweet, it looks horrible but don't let that fool you. Amazing stuff, just don't buy it from this vendor.

3.0 out of 5 stars Over priced here!!!!, September 3, 2011
I just got four of the flavors from wawa for about $2.50 a piece it was the same size 15.2 fl oz (450ML). Not sure why its so pricey here????

1.0 out of 5 stars waaay over oriced, August 25, 2011
i can get this at walmart for a still over priced (4.50-ish) for a 32 ounce bottle... but still much better price than amazon... this is ridiculous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute 5 out of 5, June 23, 2010
I'm on my third 32-ounce bottle in three days. You could almost live completely off this stuff. It looks green, yes, and everyone should really try it first with a blindfold on; the green somehow throws you off, you expect it to be gross, but it's sweet and fresh and filling. Not too thick, not too thin, delicious and so truly good for you. Spirlina is a pheominal nutrient/mineral rich food and it's in here and very expensive in the healthfood stores to buy seperately. I taste mostly pinnaple flavor in it, my step-son tastes mostly kiwi. It's vegan and kosher and made without any preservatives, colors, or GMO foods. I love it. My head feels clear, I feel calm and healthy drinking it. This is taking over my AM coffee for me. Much cheaper in the stores than advertised here currently. Enjoy, it's really really good for you.

From their website on the product:--

[Green Machine: apple and pear juice blend, pineapple juice, mango puree, kiwifruit puree, banana puree with powdered spirulina, chlorella, brocolli, green tea extract, spinach, barley grass, wheat grass, blue green algae, echinacea purpurea extract, odorless garlic! Naked Juice is made from "bare-naked fruit", with no added sugar, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors, and claims to have a pound of fruit in every bottle. A Superfood is any food that is high in enzymes, phytochemicals, vitamins, minerals, Chlorophyll, and antioxidants.]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!!!, April 7, 2011
Tanya B. Newgent (Kaiserslautern, Germany) - See all my reviews
I give it 5 stars because it has more greens and fruits in it than the other one, Odwall green machine superfood. It tastes better...more refreshing and not too thick. I used to drink the Odwalla but then I saw this at Sam's Club. They sell the biggest bottle for $6.99 here in Hawaii. I was skeptical at first coz I wasn't sure if it would taste as good as Odwalla. To my surprise it does taste so much better! My 15-month little boy loves this stuff. He is very picky with his food and he doesn't want to eat any veggies at all. Some recommend that I stuff a meatball with broccoli and feed him this but I'm thinking, OK, does that little tiny piece of broccoli in the meatball really make an impact on his nutrition? By the time it gets cooked, the nutrients are gone! Hello! So I tried giving him this after he eats his meal and I'm comforted that I'm giving him a well-balanced meal. I think it's not fair to give this product 1 star because it is not a rating for the product itself but for the store above that sells this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripoff!, March 22, 2012
Book Lover (Boca Raton, FL) - See all my reviews
I get a 64 oz. bottle of this in the store for $8. If it was three 64-oz bottles it still wouldn't be worth it. Wondered if they made a mistake in listing this.

The Naked Truth Green Machine Superfood Juice Smoothie 15.2 Oz Pack of 3
$63.15
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Rate and Discover Movies