5.0 out of 5 stars THE NANNY-- YOU GOTTA LOVE HER!!
Published on July 5, 2006 by John T. Borek

1.0 out of 5 stars Would you wear this clothing to apply for a job as a nanny?
Look at the clothing this person wears. What will this nanny be teaching the children she will care for? The world is full of perverted filth such as nude or vulgar dancing/theater, perverse art in museums, filth and violence on television/radio/books/magazines. When will people turn back to God?
Published 13 months ago by just_me

5.0 out of 5 stars THE NANNY-- YOU GOTTA LOVE HER!!, July 5, 2006
John T. Borek "Johny B." (Grand Rapids, MI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Nanny - The Complete Second Season (DVD)
This show is fun fun fun. What else can I say. The second season is even better than the first. Fran Drescher is an absolute riot and a very funny lady. I've watched this season with friends who have never seen The Nanny and they loved it, thought it was so very funny. I email my friend in London all the time and talk about the episodes we love and when he comes home we always have to watch The Nanny. The things they got away with on that show are hilarious. Can't wait for season 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE NANNY,BEST TV SHOW EVER, February 23, 2006
This review is from: The Nanny - The Complete Second Season (DVD)
FINALLY!!!!! I CAN NOT BE MORE HAPPY NOW THAT THE NANNY, THE COMPLETE SECOND SEASON IS COMING TO DVD ON MAY 2ND, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY IT TOOK SO LONG TO GET THE NEXT SEASON WHEN OTHER SILLY (NOT SO GOOD) SHOWS ARE COMING OUT ON DVD REALLY FAST. SONY STUDIOS PLEASE HURRY AND GIVE US THE NEXT FOUR SEASONS TO COMPLETE MY COLLECTION. EVERY SINGLE EPISODE IS GREAT, AND FRAN DRESER IS A GREAT COMEDIAN FROM START TO END OF THE SERIES. I JUST LOVE THIS SHOW. JMAG

5.0 out of 5 stars No Extras?!? Higher Price?!?, March 4, 2006
A Kid's Review
This review is from: The Nanny - The Complete Second Season (DVD)
(...)after waiting almost a year for another Nanny DVD set we get one, thankfully, but I am surprised that the price is so high. I'm not surprised that there are no extras. Sony usually puts a few extras on the first DVD set of a show and the rest of the sets are 'episode only releases'. I don't mind that much about no extras (I'm just happy that it's getting released, hopefully followed by the rest of the series on DVD) It's the fact that the price is high is what is rubbing me the wrong way. Maybe Sony didn't do so well selling season 1 and they plan on making money on season 2. Oh well, this is still one of the greatest sitcoms of the '90s. I love this show, it's hilarious. Hopefully if this set does well we can have a much shorter wait between other seasons.

5.0 out of 5 stars you DO have to love her., November 1, 2006
lvalentine (colorado springs, co) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Nanny - The Complete Second Season (DVD)
it's a funny thing how i came to love and adore fran drescher. i used to find her simply obnoxious, i even disliked the nanny theme song greatly.

but one day i lost the tv remote, and being i was getting ready for work and in a hurry i didn't have time to continue searching or head to the tv to change the channel. i left the show on. and i've been a FRAN ADDICT ever since!!

i've watched the reruns on lifetime a million times, i can nearly quote every episode... and the jokes are still as funny as the first time i heard them!! i still laugh out loud.

when i'm sick or depressed, this is the show i want to watch. and it *always* makes me feel better.

i've even converted my husband in to a fran fan. it took him awhile to get used to the idea that he likes the show as much as he does... but now he shrugs to his male friends and says "what can i say? it's a great show!"

5.0 out of 5 stars "good viewing everyone", August 22, 2006
Jane Doe "Jane" (Main Street, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Nanny - The Complete Second Season (DVD)
What can I say about the antics of Fran (Lucy?) and Mr Sheffield (Ricky?). I found it just as funny watching these epsidoes for the 4th and 5th times as I did the first time I heard that nasaly "Oy" I now have the 1st season and the second, and I am waiting for the next, it's a funny way to spend a wintry Saturday afternoon.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE "NANNY", August 26, 2006
This review is from: The Nanny - The Complete Second Season (DVD)
IF YOU ARE A FAN OF THE SHOW THE "NANNY" YOUR GOING TO LOVE THE SECOND SEASON...YOU JUST CANNOT STOP AND ONE EPISODE.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE NANNY IS "FAB!", January 22, 2009
This review is from: The Nanny - The Complete Second Season (DVD)
It would be difficult for me to select one particular season of probably the Greatest sit-com on television since I LOVE LUCY when it comes to the sit-com THE NANNY! But it is easy to select my FAVORITE episode and it is in the second season.

Episode #16 in the 2nd season was the choice for me. C. C. and the butler Niles are left behind when the Nanny and the family head off to a card tournament wherein Brighton is to play with the team. Almost at the end, you hear the song OLD TIME ROCK-N-ROLL begin and Niles comes sliding out on the floor in his underwear and a white shirt with black sunglasses on. He begins to pretend he is singing the song. Then, shortly into it, in walks C. C. and catches him. As Niles whirls he sees she is watching. He stops as though he were a child who's just been caught with his fingers in the cookie jar. He just stands there. When the live audience stops laughing, he states: "You know this means I'll have to kill you!"

I laughed and laughed until my sides hurt and tears flowed from my eyes. The two of them appear in the show to NOT LIKE each other and the chemistry which is between them is CONSTANTLY funny. Both taking verbal PUNCHES at each other constantly. But this one was the GREATEST and FUNNIEST.

That gives you an idea about the humor which is true humor in the finest style on The Nanny. I love all the episodes. As well as the characters, etc.

Would I recommend this product or any season of The Nanny? You can bet the English Crown I would!

For not since I LOVE LUCY has there been a truly funny sit-com like this. And probably won't be for another 50 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars I AM A DESPERATE ADULT, AND CAN T WAIT FOR DRESCHER, March 20, 2006
This review is from: The Nanny - The Complete Second Season (DVD)
FINALLY HAPPY DAYS ARE BACK ; THE COMPLETE SECOND SEASON IS COMING. HOPE THE REMAINING FOUR SEASONS COME SHORTLY. THIS SITCOM OF THE 90 s WAS HILARIOUS, NOT ONLY FOR OUR CHILDREN BUT FOR MOST OF US THE ADULTS WHO ENJOY WITH FRAN AND ALL THE CAST.PLEASE SONY HURRY AND RELEASE ALL THE SEASONS TOGETHER

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, August 21, 2006
K. Willis (Palmdale,, California USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Nanny - The Complete Second Season (DVD)
I loved this series and wish I could see more on TV. I really appreciated it when they started coming out on DVD's. However, I hate having to wait so long for the next series to become available.

5.0 out of 5 stars what about seasons 3-6, May 20, 2008
Richard T. Seeber (Perth, Western Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Nanny - The Complete Second Season (DVD)
This is one of my favorite sit-coms and can't understand why the other seasons haven't been released. The show has a huge following so whats up cbs-sony ?

The Nanny - The Complete Second Season
The Nanny - The Complete Second Season by Randy Bennett (DVD - 2006)
$14.99 $13.49
Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.
Rate and Discover Movies