5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great!
I was wearing a wedding dress that was low in the back. This converter worked wonderfully! I am a 42DD and it worked perfectly.
Published 16 months ago by MaryP

3.0 out of 5 stars This product was jusk "ok"
Published on April 25, 2011 by Stephne_B

3.0 out of 5 stars This product was jusk "ok", April 25, 2011
I bought this product to go under a wedding dress that has a very very low "V" back. I put it on and it ripped with in the first 3 seconds. I sewed it back together, and it works ok. If you have anything over a C cup, it will not give you the lift or perkiness you need. I found that attaching it to a smaller cup size bra helped to make up in the lack of support and "snugness".

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great!, July 31, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked well!, January 4, 2011
Rather than purchasing an expensive bra that I would never wear again, I decided to give this a try for a low cut dress I was wearing as a bridesmaid. It worked well, however my bra lost a little support from wearing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, March 25, 2014
It worked perfect for a dress as mother of the bride. The dress had a v in the back so my bra showed a bit. This solved the problem. Just make sure you get the correct size and you won't be disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this low back bra converter, September 23, 2014
I love this low back bra converter, it is exactly what i was looking for so now i can wear all my bare back tops and dresses. Plus this order came very earlier than the estimated time.

1.0 out of 5 stars I returned it, December 4, 2014
I have to admit was was duped by the photo.

Although the quality was fine, it is not fair to categorize this converter as plus size. Plus size women with a need for such a product are going to buy this because it is defined as "plus size."

If plus size means that the straps will fit a thick waistline, then it would be fair to state this. Plus size does not mean that this product fits nicely with the thick backside of most plus size bras.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 11, 2014
prefect and less expensive than in local stores

5.0 out of 5 stars My low back bra strap I would recommend to every one, May 30, 2014
It is amazing now I can wear my low back blouse and don't have to worry about my bra showing

3.0 out of 5 stars Large Size, didn't fit!!!!, January 23, 2014
The Quality is fine but the size is large!!!! It doesn't fit!! So I couldn't use it, unfortunately. N. N

1.0 out of 5 stars The reviews are right, a big NO., January 13, 2014
I thought I'd try this for a wedding even though I'd read all the other reviews. It did not work at all! Even though it was so tight around my waist and belly that it was giving me crazy bulges all around my midsection it didn't even hold the girls up. If I moved they just fell out of the bottom of my bra. Total waist of money.