5.0 out of 5 stars Don't usually read books like this, but....
I first heard about this book from Bust magazine, who rated it 'off the charts' in terms of sexy reads for couples...thought what the hell, husband and I needed some shaking up in the bedroom dept...

OH MYYY!!!! GOODNEESSSS!!!

Published 24 months ago by DarcyR.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for couples
I bought this book thinking it would be fun for my husband and I to complete, but when I received it I realized that half of the "Dares" are for single women. Also, they are just sentences saying "Do a fireman" and "friends with benefits" or "Foreigner". DEFINITELY not what I thought it was.
Published 15 months ago by Samantha

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't usually read books like this, but...., September 24, 2012
This review is from: The Naughty Bucket List: 369 Sexy Dares To Do Before You Die (Paperback)

OH MYYY!!!! GOODNEESSSS!!!

yeah. they weren't kidding. this book is funny, frisky, and honestly made some old things new again and some new things...well.

BUY. THIS. BOOK.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for everyone!, September 4, 2011
I was a little skeptical about how this book would be laid out and written before purchasing, but I'm glad I decided to go ahead and make the purchase. This book is perfect for anyone. There are items on the list for the more conservative as well as things to try for even the most adventurous and that is why I really like this book. You can start out simple and try some more daring suggestions later.

The layout of the book is probably the best part since it is straight to the point. Page after page of ideas with fun commentary to entice you to try them out. And if you are wondering if this book was written to appeal just to women, then you are wrong. There are many items on the list that will make every male want to share this with their girlfriend or lady friend, haha.

Overall, this is a must have book for anyone having sex and I will definitely be giving to all my friends whether they are single or in a relationship since there is something for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fun read :-), September 3, 2011
What a fun, easy, and exciting read! This is definitely worth keeping on the night stand or anywhere in the house. It should come with a pack of gold stars so you can check off dares as they are completed. I'm not a very adventurous person when it comes to being "Naughty" but I've got some great ideas now. :-) I can't wait to give this as a gift for some friends or leave out for my husband. I'm sure we'll be able to have a lot of fun. This is going to make holidays have a whole new excitement. I never thought I'd be excited for Arbor Day. :-)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for couples, June 7, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Singles only, This is not a couples book., February 1, 2013
I got this for my Fiance to help keep things lively only to find out that the book is all about sleeping with different people. Some are funny like have a quickie with a flight attendant in mid flight. I gave it to a girl friend who loved it. So single Ladies and Gents only.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Titillating Little Read, September 4, 2011
This titillating read will give you plenty of ways to keep your sex life spiced up! The suggestions are perfect for every type of lover, from the more conservative type to the ones who have done it all. Unlike many of the suggestions in Cosmo, each scenario is possible. One of my favorite ideas is to hook up with a childhood crush. As a recent college grad living at home, I'll definitely have to try this one out!

The entire book is written in a fun and sexy tone that never turns raunchy. This book is perfect for anyone wanting to inject a little more fun into their sex life.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am going to drop a few copies into my cranky neighbors mailboxes...it really could help!, August 27, 2011
This book is a breezy, easy-to-read fun fest of great ideas to spice things up with your mate. Whether you're mating, dating, or waiting, this book is so fun to read and the author keeps the tone light, fun, and accessible for everyone.

Now, I am not sure if the intended audience is the 20-30s, but as a 40-year-old mom, I have many great ideas for this book:

1) There are so many cranky moms at the PTA and I think this book might really help them lighten up. I think I will enact 'Operation Naughty Bucket List Drop' into their mailboxes anonymously and watch PTA meetings go from frantic to fun.

2) Ditto for some of my cranky neighbors...this qualifies as community service.

3) If this book is simply placed on a bedside table, there is really no need for discussion :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gag gift for bride, April 14, 2014
Totally got this for a bride-to-be's goody bag and while I can't vouch for its usefulness, I got the desired effect from the bride and other people who just had to peek.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well received, October 12, 2013
I gave this purchase as a bridal shower gift and it was funny to watch all the married ladies fawn over where I found this book at. I will def be purchasing it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent gift-book, September 6, 2011
"The Naughty Bucket List" is like one of those cheeky gift-books I've gotten from my girlfriends...usually accompanied by a birthday card of a chesty cowboy with a guitar covering his manly bits. "The Naughty Bucket List" is a fun, flirty sex guide for any woman who wants to "try it all" before settling down, or add a little adventure to her sex life.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

The Naughty Bucket List: 369 Sexy Dares To Do Before You Die
The Naughty Bucket List: 369 Sexy Dares To Do Before You Die by Kourtney Jason (Paperback - August 16, 2011)
$14.95 $10.70