5.0 out of 5 stars THE POT DOES WHAT IT PROMISES!!!
This pot does what it says it will do. I have an electric ceramic top stove and there is no way to regulate the heat for a long slow simmer. I have burned more things trying to do this. When I saw the ad for this pot and read the reviews I knew this was the one for me.
It works just as they said it would.
I made homemade catsup and that has to simmer and...
Published on August 18, 2011 by Carole A. Nolan

1.0 out of 5 stars So Disappointed
I am so disappointed with this stock pot. Every single soup I've made has burned.
I just scalded milk today in this pot and it burned a residue on it that is difficult to clean.
I made potato soup the first time in it and it burned badly....

This is false advertisement "never burn" I've never had it not burn!
Published 1 month ago by L. STONE

5.0 out of 5 stars THE POT DOES WHAT IT PROMISES!!!, August 18, 2011
This review is from: The "Never Burn" Sauce Pot
It works just as they said it would.
I made homemade catsup and that has to simmer and reduce and it takes quite a few hours to get it to the consistency that I like. It came out perfectly, no scorching at all, no burnt spots on the bottom of the pan and it was easy to clean.
One of the only real complaints that I read about was that the pot was heavy and it is, but I have a thirteen-and-a-half quart LeCreuset dutch oven that weighs a lot more that this pot and I can manage that just fine, so this pot didn't seem that bad too me.
I will be using this for chili and spaghetti sauce.
If I can find the twelve quart PauliPot I will buy that one as well, because it is such a great pot.

5.0 out of 5 stars SOOOOOO worth it, June 30, 2012
Ruth "RUTH" (Calumet City,, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The "Never Burn" Sauce Pot
It took my husband a while to talk me into spending this much money for a pot, but I am sooooo glad I finally gave in. This is without a doubt the best money we ever spent. I use it for soups, spaghetti sauce, chili, sloppy joes, I love it love it love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pot..., October 17, 2013
This review is from: The "Never Burn" Sauce Pot
No need to reiterate others reviews. It is a great expensive pot.

It also cooks 4 servings of Maltomeal with no sticking and little stiring.
This traditionally boils over, sticks and burns.

It is heavy if you have issues with weight. However... scrubbing and soaking a traditional pot is not fun either.

I also go from freezer to pot with all chicken dishes.
I add a little olive oil, dice up an onion, and 3 organic large chicken breasts and put on medium low.
30 minutes later all is sizziling and thawed, I then turn up, lightly brown, and add veggies and
chicken stock and turn on low.

The pot is good for anything you do not want to burn.
It defrosts frozen hamburger with no burning... just drain off any grease and add veggies and put on low to cook for great soup.

Yes, it is expensive , but I truly do not think it is overpriced.

I am a male and not a good cooker and over 65 to boot. I like things easy at my age.
This pot is pretty nice for 1 pot dishes which I find myself eating predominately.

This pot could cook a weeks supper for 2. It never makes it that long however as it really makes
the food tasty to cook without burning. Half the pot is eaten the first day and the rest is frozen to eat later.
It also does a great, great job of warming up containers of the frozen soup, stew etc. Once again, without scorching or burning.

Hope this helps make the decision to cough up the extra bucks a little easier.

Cheers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Sauce Pot!, January 8, 2013
This review is from: The "Never Burn" Sauce Pot
Purchased this for myself in the summer 2012. Floored by how it lived up to reviews! Have had issues with "burning" sauces for 40 years and this pot turned that around. Loved it so much - purchased one as a gift for son and daughter-in-law for Christmas. May sound expensive, but worth every single penny paid!! Highly recommend for all level cooks.

5.0 out of 5 stars poly pot, February 20, 2014
This review is from: The "Never Burn" Sauce Pot
i love this pot. i have made spagetti sauce and chowder. followed directions by not turning it on high kept on med or low. It was great!!! No sticking or burning at all. highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars GO FOR IT!, November 10, 2013
This review is from: The "Never Burn" Sauce Pot
Oh goodness, this is worth every penny. I hated spending this much on one pot, BUT I recommend you GO FOR IT. Throw in your ingredients, put the burner on low heat, and then go do all the other stuff you have to do --- THIS POT WILL NOT BURN THE CONTENTS....of course, I check it regularly, BUT no longer worry. It's heavy duty, high quality, and one of those BASIC ITEMS every cook needs in the kitchen.

5.0 out of 5 stars can't burn pot, April 13, 2014
This review is from: The "Never Burn" Sauce Pot
I am responding to a negative review on this no burn pot.I have had mine for over two years ,,I have a reputation of burning every thing I cook to some degree or another. this pot is amazing..I don't understand L.Stones review. I don't think you could burn something even if you really tried. OK maybe if you turned your burner up to high,,put a small amount of vanilla pudding in the pot and left it while you went to the store, maybe.

1.0 out of 5 stars So Disappointed, February 26, 2014
L. STONE (Sunny California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The "Never Burn" Sauce Pot
I made potato soup the first time in it and it burned badly....

This is false advertisement "never burn" I've never had it not burn!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy with the quality., November 5, 2013
This review is from: The "Never Burn" Sauce Pot
The first time we tried to use it the sides started to bulge out on the lower portion. It also was making crackling noises as it heated up. We were looking forward to using this sauce pot, but were disappointed in the results. We never even had the opportunity to see how well it worked as far as the "never burn" policy, which is the main reason it was purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars no-burn pot, June 13, 2012
Emma "card person" (Randolph, Ohio USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The "Never Burn" Sauce Pot
Pot works great, but info from Chef's was never given. Will look elsewhere next time! Also, was VERY EXPENSIVE! Jury is out on worth it?

ARRAY(0xa4579f24)