The New Agenda is a fantastically fun read. - Little Miss Bookmark
Simone Pond has outdone herself. The characters she writes about are so vivid they leap off the page. - Amie's Book Reviews
The book is clever, exciting, and takes no prisoners. It's a harsh and fascinating world and I loved it. - Outlaw Poet
˃˃˃ Here's what readers are saying:
- "The New Agenda" is a beautifully written prequel to "The City Center". The unpredictability blew me away. The story has unexpected twists, realistic human traits, and a frightening reality.
- I loved this book, getting to see some history as to what eventually led to the lives being lived in The City Center. I tore through this book in one sitting because I just could not put it down!! It's seriously that good!!!
- If you like good sci-fi and individual thought from an author that tells a story in a unique and undefined manner, this book is for you. If you like good fiction that you will dive into, this book is for you. If you geek out on complex characters, this book is for you. If you dig dark angles, this book is for you.
- Great story, very entertaining. I really enjoyed reading this book, the only drawback was that it kept me up way past my bedtime. Can't wait for the next installment.
- Getting to see the backstory of what shaped the character of William Morray was fantastic. If you've read the first book, "The City Center" (which you should!) then you understand where he ends up, but not how he got there. They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions, and the world of "The New Agenda" truly illustrates that. The pacing is great, it held my interest and stayed exciting throughout, and it threw in some unexpected turns while keeping me intrigued for the next installment. Highly recommend.
- I promise that you will truly enjoy "The New Agenda" but both books fit so seamlessly together that they read quite well in either direction. You gotta' read both of them.... but you can start with either "The City Center" or "The New Agenda" and still completely enjoy the story.
- The New Agenda is a fantastically fun read. I highly suggest reading City Center first. Neither will disappoint. It's full of heroes to love, and villains to hate.
- “The New Agenda” fuses good ol’ fashion “coming-of-age” storytelling with “poop-hitting-the-fan” sci-fi and healthy sampling of “conspiracy theory” in this charged, thought-provoking and page-turning yarn.
BOOK I: THE CITY CENTER
BOOK II: THE NEW AGENDA
BOOK III: THE MAINFRAME
BOOK IV: THE TORRENT - Coming Soon
VOICES OF THE APOCALYPSE - A SHORT STORY SERIES