Considering bankruptcy? Get the facts and find out how bankruptcy could work for you.
Figuring out how to use the bankruptcy laws effectively is harder than ever. For plain-English guidance you can trust, turn to The New Bankruptcy.
The New Bankruptcy provides clear-cut information, answers to common questions, worksheets, and strategies to help you figure out whether bankruptcy is the right solution to your debt problem. Find out:
· the main differences between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy
· whether you qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy (the means test)
· how the Chapter 13 repayment plan works
· which type of bankruptcy (7 or 13) is better in various situations
· which debts are wiped out
· what happens to your property, including your home, car, and retirement accounts, and
· other ways to handle debt problems.
The book also outlines the bankruptcy process and includes sample, completed bankruptcy forms.