5.0 out of 5 stars A Generous Amount of High Quality Work, October 28, 2010
This review is from: The New Big Book of Layouts (Paperback)
The amount and quality of the work in this book is phenomenal and outstanding. I hate to use the word "value," but considering the amount of work in this book for the price - wow! I'm genuinely and pleasantly surprised. If you are looking for a design inspiration book or to measure your talents against other great designers - this is an excellent book. I own a number of design books and though I can't say I'm thrilled with the cover design, what's inside truly makes this book stand out. And in full disclosure I am in it, but this I promise has not influenced my review at all.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful but not the best, December 27, 2013
This review is from: The New Big Book of Layouts (Paperback)
This book is good for gathering some good ideas about packaging and magazines, but I don't really think is an awesome book.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this book!, July 28, 2013
This review is from: The New Big Book of Layouts (Paperback)
This book is like having an encyclopaedia of design examples at your fingertips. Very beautiful work enclosed to keep you inspired. This is not a "how-to" book. It's strictly for inspiration for all types of graphic design work from print layout to web design. I'm glad I have it to keep me inspired.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book for your collection, October 19, 2010
This review is from: The New Big Book of Layouts (Paperback)
I thought this book is a great collection for my design library than the other Big Books. The design samples are more base in design today rather than weird and funky look collages. Good selection and varties of ideas.

The New Big Book of Layouts
The New Big Book of Layouts by Joel Anderson (Paperback - October 19, 2010)
Used & New from: $33.23