5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to Abs Diet family of books.
Published on January 6, 2011 by Victoria

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
I liked this one a bit more than the 6 minute meals.
Published 3 months ago by beesting

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to Abs Diet family of books., January 6, 2011
This review is from: The New Abs Diet Cookbook: Hundreds of Delicious Meals That Automatically Strip Away Belly Fat! (Hardcover)
I grabbed this cookbook the first week it was available. First, it's worth mentioning: great printing, pictures and overall physical quality. I have The Abs Diet for Women and found myself wishing there were more recipes and food suggestions. Pairing this cookbook with The Abs Diet book has been very successful in terms of daily food intake for me because it adds much more variety, and I feel others will have the same experience. I'm very glad I invested in this cookbook, the recipes are new and delicious!

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!!!!, January 6, 2011
Heather M Fowler (Spruce Pine, Al United States) - See all my reviews
I have several of the Abs Diet books and was worried the recipes in this book would be repeatitive, boy was I wrong. There are so many new recipes. The ones I have tried are delicious and so quick to fix. The ingredients are things you have in the pantry already. My husband even loves when I cook from this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love This Cookbook, February 4, 2011
There are so many good things to say about the New Abs Diet Cookbook. I just don't know where to start. The recipes are all about the 12 power foods which are so healthy and delicious. You really don't have to worry about counting calories. This is a diet for life, just good healthy eating that is slimming and energizing. I absolutely love the smoothie recipes! Regular smoothies and eating 6 times a day is encouraged, so you will never be hungry. I recommend this cookbook to Everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, February 17, 2011
This is the best cookbook I have ever bought. The recipes are very simple, but very flavorful. I liked the information that was in the first twenty pages because it explains the ideas behind the diet. Since purchasing this book, I have also bought the companion text, which elaborates on the first twenty pages of the cookbook.

It's a little expensive to get started, buying all the groceries that are needed for most of the recipes, but ingredients repeat themselves throughout the entire book. After the first two weeks of cooking solely from this book, I found that I only needed to pick up one or two things from the store for meals.

I honestly cannot praise this book enough. I also would like to report that I lost over five pounds in the first two weeks :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loose Your Belly Fat Cookbook, February 3, 2011
Hardback book. Lots of good information and way to help get rid of belly fat. Recipes are flavorful and do not require a lot of supplies or time to put together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changer, April 17, 2011
This book is great. I have began working out alot and I needed a diet that would help me to see results in the gym. This book is great for people who are athletic and need meal ideas. It is very instructive and has helped me to change my life style. I now eat six times a day and the recipes in the book are simple, with cheap ingredients which makes sticking to a new lifestyle easy! I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to build muscle!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book, GREAT food!, January 18, 2011
I have all of the other Abs Diet books and loved all of the recipes and tips they provided. Needless to say I ordered the cookbook the minute I saw it was available and have been adding the recipes to my cooking since receiving it the week it was released. Try the Bananna Breakfast sandwich and you'll be hooked. My kids even enjoy the recipes and are eating healthy food without knowing it! I was only mildly disappointed to see that not all of the previous Abs Diet recipes were included in this book but the variety of other recipes this book provided more than made up for the time I have to spend looking in other books. I have not committed myself to the program fully this year (yet) but have seen results in the past. It's a great cookbook and the easiest "diet" (bad term for this program )you'll ever come across.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Cook Book and the the Abs Diet Plan Works 290 to 265 in 2 Months 44 waist to a 40 only worked out the first 30 days, June 16, 2012
Purchase the Cook Book instead I also purchased the items to read on my kindle fire I have the hard copy and the kindle fire app

I went from 290 to 265 in 2 Months and I was never Hungry the thing was not so much the weight but the inches I lost 44 waist to a 40 I worked out for the first 30 days and feel of the wagon but I keep eating the same and I am still losing weight but I should really work out a little .

The product works as expected and I would purchase the item again.

Thank you all for taken the time to post a review .

I purchased this item based from information on Amazon so I will be going back to all the items I purchased and leaving a review.

I usually only purchase items online or in the store if I am able to get real reviews from Amazon.com

No I do not work for Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than a diet..., March 21, 2013
Jessica Marsh (Cincinnati, OH, US) - See all my reviews
My husband and I chose this diet because we weren't looking for a diet as much as we were a complete change in the way we eat. This cookbook gives you the tools needed to eat healthy for the rest of your life.

I just gave birth to my second child in 2 years and I was 40lbs heavier than I was pre-pregnancy. I lost some weight on my own, but it was gradual. With the abs diet I have lost 7lbs in 7 days and I know it will continue to just fall off.

I am never hungry and I feel physically better because I'm not eating all the junk I use to. This is so important to me because, with a newborn and a 15 month old, I am barely getting any sleep or rest during the day.

I would recommend this book to anyone that is just looking to eat better, or to anyone looking to loose any amount of weight. This "diet" is totally doable.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5% in Two Weeks, September 30, 2013
My wife and I thought that we would give it a try and see what happened. We love the results. We both lost 5% percent body fat in the first two weeks with the help of this book. As for the book itself, there are a lot of good meals with great details and wonderful photos. Plus it gives you the guidence that you need so that you can go beyond the book to make your own and still have the results. Impressed to say the least and would recommend it with no hesitations.

$27.99 $21.82