Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
• Illustrates many ways of using social media creatively for every potential reader, not just "techies"
• Establishes a long history of digital storytelling
• Explains emerging and obscure technologies clearly and accessibly for a general audience
• Authored by an expert who has taught digital storytelling and associated technologies to diverse audiences for a decade
• Provides a bibliography listing sources consulted
• Contains an index of key words and concepts from the text
This book is really for anyone who has been living under a rock for the past 3 decades. They explain concepts like Twitter, Blogging, Facebook, and other things, but in such a... Read morePublished 8 months ago by Elizabeth Mehling
It's ironic that the only format for which to read about all the new and wonderful formats out there - is through these analog pages. Read morePublished on March 1, 2013 by nb
This weak book just skims the surface of the topic of digital storytelling and spends way too much time talking about "gaming" as the most influential type of storytelling today! Read morePublished on October 27, 2011 by Mediaman
This is the Ur book, go-to-manual, one stop shopping digital storytelling resource. The bibliography and Chapter Notes alone are worth the price of admission--which reminds me to... Read morePublished on October 8, 2011 by Sandy Brown Jensen